View Single Post
Old 8th February 2019, 11.54:39   #85-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Just switched on my quarter of a brain, as someone who is not on Twitter or Facebook and no intentions of I just use my little brain on RP. I don't know what goes on, on those things although I've been told they make RP look like a calm collected forum in comparison.

All the outrage on here could of been easily calmed down if the board had done the decent thing, they and their idols look and post on here so no excuses and all they to do was this.

Apologise for the complete balls up they have been making on the playing side of the club, the poor decision making, the treating their fellow fans like imbeciles, and just do the simple thing and hold their hands up and admit they have got it wrong on numerous occasions.

Nobody is criticising the very good job they are doing on the running side of it they deserve credit for that and the voluntary time they put in.

But it's a football club which imho is to big for them to know the main bread and butter side as well and that's where the board lack professionalism.

All they had to do was apologise for the recent diabolical decisions since the departure of Ricketts which has wasted our the owners money.

They can close ranks surround themselves with sycophants as much as they like, all it is doing is driving a wedge between the fanbase, not every fan who goes to the games support the WST or the fan ownership, but they are fans and put money into the club.

Recent events has split the fanbase like Brexit has the country and if we don't even make the play offs this season then the storm clouds will gather, fans won't put up with this failure forever, after last season's cock ups,to be followed with even worse this season fans are in despair.

We have to get behind the really amateurish appointment of Bryan Hughes as he is just a patsy to take the brunt of it if we fail again like Davies last season.

Here's hoping he gets the right experienced assistant because he is going to need it.
Posted via mobile theme