View Single Post
Old 21st April 2019, 21.25:17   #59-0 (permalink)
Alan Attack
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Twitter: @

Default Re: Trust Board Vacancies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
I highly doubt the flats would've been built, nobody crosses Wrexham fans and even if the land sold many developers wouldn't touch it with a barge poll knowing the strength of feelings.

So what? Preferring only local business owners chasing of anyone from out of town, who knows somebody more viable may have been waiting in the wings and thought ' f*ck that'.

The WST were told by prominent members not to trust Moss in particular at all, they didn't listen and jumped into bed with him.
You make out the Trust decided to sell to Moss.

My understanding (and I’m dredging my memory here) is there were limited interested parties in purchasing Wrexham FC and the trust backed Geoff Moss and Neville Dickens. You say the trust were warned, I’ll have to take your word for that because I can bet that you cannot provide any evidence to that effect.

You seem to attach significant weight to the trust before they owned the club. Again, I am recalling things from some 10 years ago, however, the trust weren't what they are now in terms of numbers and assets.

If the trust did back Moss and Dickens, it didn’t really carry much in the years to follow as they were continually at each others throats and Moss was forever trying to get the 300k which the trust had.