View Single Post
Old 27th April 2019, 21.57:45   #22-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Default Re: Harrogate Ratings

Here's my ratings

Dibble 7 - he gets an extra point for his penalty save but stood rooted for Becks goal along with the rest of the defence, his kicking made Laintons look premier league.

Carrington 7 -another steady performance from the quietest captain in history

Tharme - 8 MOM for me he is a great prospect who will no doubt leave for nothing through lack of games, he got his head to everything plays the ball out of defence not hoofs it upfield.

Roberts 6 - lacks height to be a CH but I've seen worse from him.

Jennings 7 - steady game

Augustien 6 - Not fully matchfit and it showed on the very heavy pitch.

Summerfield 6 - A/A

Sargent 7 - did well especially second half another good prospect getting no game time.

Rutherford 6 - The usual running around good cross for the goal but that's about it, he has no bottle quite a few times he chickened out of a tackle and because of his lack of pace did not reach some good passes second half although the pitch was heavy

Oswell 6 - scored a good goal and hopefully he will kick on, if as rumoured he needs a groin op why did Hughes play him on a bog of a pitch.

Spyrou 6 - Not ready for mens football yet weak as a kitten but I thought he made a few half decent runs into the right areas.

Subs - Deverdics 7 - I thought he did well when he came on played in a more advanced position and scored a good goal.

Stockton 6- Nearly scored from the off another who looks rusty through lack of game time although he has been injured.

Thorne 6 - Did well for a youngster one to keep an eye on when he his probably sold on for a dozen toilet rolls.

Considering the heavy saturated pitch we did well with a team that has hardly played all season.
Posted via mobile theme