View Single Post
Old 1st May 2019, 20.48:01   #2030-0 (permalink)
Red-C
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: National League Updates 2018/2019 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
Watched the Fylde v Harrogate Town tie - cracking tie for a neutral.
Harrogate just didn't come out of the blocks and were overwhelmed early on conceding twice within the first 20 minutes. They then started to get into the game and played some lovely football, missing the penalty, getting a goal back early second half and going close to an equaliser before Fylde wrapped it up at the death with one of several counter attacks against a stretched Harrogate Town who had thrown everything forward.

Have to say Harrogate are a pleasure to watch and have a decent midfield with Falkingham being given MOTM alongside Emmett - Falkingham reminds me of Jay Harris and was their midfielder who destroyed us when we played them at home in the Trophy last season.

What hit me on the TV viewing was the dozens of empty seats - the total attendance was 1,560 with perhaps a couple of hundred away fans at most.
Fylde were very average but understand the importance of actually scoring goals. Their fans are a complete joke but we knew that already.

Nowt between them and Solihull I would suggest. Home advantage might just tip it.