View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2019, 07.03:00   #33-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: No bottle or passion!

Disagree with OP. They all gave 100% but we lack ability, pace and quality throughout the team.

BH did himself no favours by selecting Roberts ahead of Carrington, and played an unfit Summerfield, who clearly hadn’t recovered from his calf injury.

We were unlucky to lose last night, but that does not mask our weaknesses.

I am not convinced we have either the budget or management to compete effectively next season. Will BH have the balls to release most of the squad and the ability to attract better and get them playing successful and entertaining football? I do not know; but I do know my patience is running out with all the faux bollocks emanating from the Board. Have they collectively cocked-up on the footballing side since they took over? or is the task simply beyond us because we lack the resources to fund a team good enough to be promoted?

Again I do not know. But BH and the Board are now under the spotlight and must deliver now, not in another 2 or 3 seasons.