Thread: Salford
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2019, 09.53:31   #146-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCobra View Post
John neals dynasty’s you are a sham of a Wrexham fan. Hang your head in shame. You dont deserve a good football team. Thankfully there are more positive people that can make it happen. Hallelujah.

Andy Cobra I'm not a fan I'm a supporter are you? For your information you clown I've been a supporter well over 50yrs have you? Last 3 seasons not missed a home game and not missed many in previous years other than due to shift work,I've also attended lots of away games when finances allow so keep your arsey comments to yourself prat.

The post was I put up to which the clappers object I didn't enjoy posting it as it's my club I've invested God knows how much into in my lifetime like many others of my age and older, we see the average times the brilliant times when we played excellent football pass and move score lots of goals gates regular of 20000 when we had ambition and it's why we have a large fanbase today.

But the large fanbase is now being let down season after season of absolute dire entertainment the most boring hoofball and negative tactics in my 50+ yrs as a supporter.

So I've a reason to state the truth of our situation I get annoyed when I read jealous posts of Salford, Fylde, Forest Green etc and what is it those fans are jealous of? yes the fact they have money, ambition and look forward not backwards, clubs that look backwards tend to go backwards...

I've not mentioned anything about investors in the post only that until we stop thinking every private owner is a Crook and the goings on in the past, the WST are not totally blameless of the past as due diligence could not of been done properly on Hamilton, Moss etc we made the same mistakes over and over.

I will never forget a conversation with Pryce Griffiths when Fred Tomlinson was chairman he came over then as a man not to be trusted.

But the main point of my post was some like AA (who at least admits it) are terrified of the past and it's holding us back as a club.

Shameful really for those future supporters and the young ones now who have never known us as a league club.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 12th May 2019 at 09.56:40..