View Single Post
Old 6th June 2019, 15.13:04   #141-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bryn Law puts forward 'Gate Approval Process' changes and NDA changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
Chill, it was a bit of fun. I'm hardly likely to win the Euro lottery.
We all know that posting on here is not going to change anything. Its a forum for opinions. Everyone is free to post what they feel, whether its positive, negative, whatever!
As for how they keep getting elected? I have no idea but it might be that because only a few members of the trust actually vote, then its the same people voting every time?
Its been done to death on here. What do people expect on a forum exactly? I'm somewhat surprised at Mr Wonderful over this I must admit.

Although I appreciate some people are not fully aware of the obstacles put in front of people who have tried exactly what he proposes i.e. to change from within.

I'm sure I've read him not being happy with certain aspects of the government and Nato etc. I'm sure he has therefore acted upon this and tried to change them from within, because nothing is going to change by slagging them off on here. I say this without wanting another row on here and with respect.