Thread: WST Vice Chair
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2019, 21.52:47   #38-0 (permalink)
crazywelsh
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST Vice Chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
Really don't understand a lot of the comments on here about closed shops and directed specifically at Pete Jones . Bet you most of them are no more than keyboard warriors and never see Wrexham play home or away. It is very easy to criticise with no intention other than stir it all up . Stand up and be counted I say. Pete Jones does. He is there every match watching the team he loves and working hard in an official capacity to keep it the club both of us love . Something we can watch and keep on watching without fearing some unknown investor will take us back to into a Hamilton/ Gutterman scenario. If you had endured the problems we encountered getting to and from Dover yesterday you will know what I mean.
Keep it the club both of us love, something we can watch and keep on watching without fear - if no actual progress being made is what you want I suppose that’s all great aslong as your happy.

Truthfully now I think it’s got huge flaws and it hasn’t worked it’s not what a fans owned club was supposed to be at all.

You say stand up and be counted people are, they are actually speaking out about the current regime which seems to have serious issues which have become more transparent than the actual running of the club January was never addressed and they believe they should pick and choose if they should even declare that an offer was made

Any amendments made to the club infrastructure solidified their own positions, there have been people interested and I along with others would like to hear who they are.

Remember that less than half of those attending games are wst members all it would take is an actual vote that mattered and the wst would probably see the largest hike of its members in its existence too get them out.

Last edited by crazywelsh; 11th August 2019 at 21.54:18..