View Single Post
Old 12th August 2019, 08.40:12   #254-0 (permalink)
BillEBadass
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dover (A) reaction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
What a sad bunch of diehard losers posting on here based on nothing more than rumours (inventions) misconceptions, bias and downright hate for the club as it is.
Bryan Hughes condemned by a poster for being out of his depth and in the same post being praised for his recruitment.
Lyndsay being tagged as part of a clique. He's a lone wolf. His own opinion shared by some and dismissed by others.
Pearson gone from demi god to Devil incarnate in the space of 2 games.
Grant rightly criticised for stupidity but the anti Grant brigade didn't need any persuasion. As part of a front three he's done well overall and scored 2 in the bargain.
The same posters yelling for Chambers to bolster the defence complaining that it didn't work.
The board have no football knowledge?? I think after 7 years they will have accumulated more football knowledge than 99% of the posters on here. They may make decisions that some don't like but that's part and parcel of the job, just like it's been for the club throughout it's life.
Most other football club owners have little or no football knowledge, they make appointments and trust the pros.
To those who are giving up after 3 games, I feel sorry for you but I'm sure that when this team starts winning you will not be posting anyway.
This is a really strong post QR and I agree with your thoughts on this.

Equally important for me are those comments which have opposing views, sometimes unkind and occasionally misinformed. This is because Red Passion, for good and bad, is my daily contact with my Club. Living 60 odd miles away and finding travel more challenging, presents few opportunities to talk about Wrexham FC when you are 'the only fan in the village'. (There are other Reds in the area but not in my circle of friends)

Over the years I have enjoyed being part of RP one factor seems to be predominant and common to all posters - none of us really know what is actually going on. In the absence of fact all opinions are valid, even if we do revert to numptyness at times.