View Single Post
Old 28th November 2019, 11.06:03   #12-0 (permalink)
Quay Red
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
This team don't deserve the fantastic support Wrexham fans give nor do they provide much to shout about even in terms of pure running and effort, especially away from home. Fck em is my attitude at the moment.

When the club captain downs tools as and when he feels like it, it only further shows the piss poor attitude that's running throughout the players. So they can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Keates is getting pelters and rightly so for a number of reasons, but he and the board are getting all the flack however yet again the players get off lightly with nothing more than a few boos at HT and FT.

Do they give a flying fck? Its hard to make a case that they do.

Out of present squad members I'd say Young and Jennings were the only ones who looked like they cared on Tuesday night.

We started well on Tuesday but my concern is the way we failed to respond to going a goal down.
Too many players let their heads drop. Personally thought Jennings was poor and slows play down as he has no ability to go past a defender. Gets in one decent cross a game if he's lucky.
Young played well but started slowly, Summerfield and Wright were non existent for most of the game. Pearson looked about 80% fit. Carra was average. Grant isolated, Rutherford did OK. Patrick looked like a decent acquisition but unless we start to link play up better he'll be no use to us.
Hoofball does not work with the players we've got.
Hughes got more out of the team than Keates is doing and Flynn playing 3 at the back was building a more entertaining and fluent side. Should have been given 'till the end of the season to see if he could complete the job.