Thread: Taken ill
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2020, 21.12:28   #17-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Way Is Up View Post
2 comments above, both of them including a complaint about the action and facilities provited to care for the lady concerned.

Contrast those with the comments on the relevant Fb page, from the lady's son, her brother, and from her fiancé:

Kalum Guest Thank you to all who helped my mum today, much appreciated by all her family, she would have been stuck without you, she’s improving as she should be! One last thing, Chorley may have a shit ground but there staff were amazing with my mum!

Andy Walters Thankyou to all who helped my sister today at the game the stewards police club doctor and officials were amazing as were the fans who helped her. My parents are not on this page but have asked me to thankyou all as well.
Also thanks to Kings Evans for giving up his seat on the wheelchair accessible minibus to enable Lucy's little lad Alfie to travel back with me.

Richie Daniels I would like to echo Andy Walters words a big thank you to everyone that helped Lucy today she is responding well and hopefully a speedy recovery & back supporting the town soon
Thanks once again everyone
Richie (Lucy's Fiancé)

Those three people were obviously in a much better position to see and appreciate what happened, and have heaped praise on all concerned. Doesn't it make you wonder why RP posters feel they have to be negative about everything? It must be a habit!

Cracking post of truths and jumping to conclusions although well meaning by some fans.
Posted via mobile theme