View Single Post
Old 8th January 2020, 18.36:38   #89-0 (permalink)
dixienormous
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Twitter: @

Default Re: "Real changes needed within the club" says Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by standman View Post
So we all know it, the players know it, the best and most professional manager we have had in the last ten years knew it, board members who resigned knew it so how far do the incompetent three want to go with the damage they are doing?
The problem we have is the three get an easy ride during home games. The thousands who stay away in protest, and rightly so, have unintentionally made their lives easier. Staying away doesn't look like a protest to them or anyone else because when any football team goes through a 'bad patch' crowds fall naturally, and that's what it looks like here. Those of us who are left at home games are surrounded by apathy and a very small minority of buffoons who are part of the club killing group. I shouted up at the board on the way down the steps during a recent match and was abused by a few hardcore wst club killers from the paddock, if my son hadn't been with me it would have got ugly.

Until we show our feelings when it matters, at the Racecourse during a game, they'll carry on as they are, thinking the club needs them.

Last edited by dixienormous; 8th January 2020 at 18.38:13..