View Single Post
Old 18th April 2020, 12.37:26   #308-0 (permalink)
Superunknown
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Tech End
Twitter: @

Default Re: Decision on finishing the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
Hard to disagree with this.

People fretting about who goes up and who goes down. Just got to laugh at them.Hello.......anyone in there ?

After 40 years supporting Wrexham, I never thought I'd say this but I could hardly care less about league positions

People are dying right now and it will be by the grace of God that you and your families survive intact.

Overpaid people kicking a bag of wind around is kind of not even on the agenda........if it is, you need to give your head the biggest wobble it's ever had
Really irks me these types of comments.

Obviously EVERYONE is worried about this, how couldn't you be, most people are taking the necessary precautions to stay indoors and if sadly people you know or yourself fall ill then you worry about that.

But if you're fine and your family is fine then you're just sat indoors so what's there to think or talk about? Football for quite a lot of people, it's a lot of people's passion, and it doesn't just go away because a lockdown is on.

So forgive me and others if, when we're not worrying about the pandemic, we're worrying about a club and a sport that plays a big role in all our lives and we come on to a football forum to discuss it.

It still interests me who goes up and down in our league, I'm not just sat here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the virus to kill us all.

So please save us from your holier than thou attitude towards people who still take an interest in it when there's not much else to do.