View Single Post
Old 21st May 2020, 15.46:34   #75-0 (permalink)
northwalian dragon
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Operational policy changes - views sought

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pmsaturday View Post
Both sides are to blame in part.

I did a small bit of work assisting the DSA on the first platform and even back then I could feel tensions. I understand both sides points but feel that there is certainly a way forward.

Sounds like we will end up with a new platform without the input of the DSA which is a shame.
Depends on your perspective I guess though.

I'd say that banning the DSA because they didn't reply to an email within a very short time frame is petty and shows a lack of professionalism. Especially given I've waited 5 months and haven't received a single answer to any of my questions.

I also couldn't care less if there is tension (which based on the petty reason the club was banned seems to be one sided)

The work the DSA has done has been incredible. Incredible. So much so they've been praised in the House of Commons. Imagine having that as an asset for the football club but deciding not to honour their achievements because the club don't recognise them as being part of the club.

If the reason for banning them is tension then they're going to have to ban everyone bar themselves