View Single Post
Old 30th May 2020, 13.00:56   #128-0 (permalink)
wrexhamrob
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Donation drive launched UTST | UNITE TO SAVE THE TOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
I don't get the negativity towards this iniative, then I again I've never understood the constant negativity towards any thing club related since I've been using RedPassion. I get down, angry after defeats, upset when the club is in decline and although more physilothical these days, I realise the club will never go forward without a huge slice of positivity and positive people trying to make it happen and really wanting it. Excuses and blaming others for mistakes, may make the individuals feel better but it isn't going to save our club and neither is it going to take it forward.

It's easy for me, if anything doesnt interest you then ignore it, dont try and rubbish the ideas, efforts of some and support it gets.

Starving the club, fans walking with their feet and staying away are things we have heard for all our years, it's a natural reaction when things arent going well and this can be mapped in decades of attendance figures, but what counts is the fans who will support and turn up when the chips are down.

Clubs up and down the country, have had a real real wake up call and are concerned for their future. From what I can read, the vast majority are undertaking similar initiatives to ourselves as they all realise its the fans, the life blood of club that will kep them alive or let them die.
Agree far too much negativity without positive constructive alternatives. No one likes the league standings for 19-20.