View Single Post
Old 20th October 2020, 07.44:24   #41-0 (permalink)
138+NotOut
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS - Mold End or ERS Central
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST minutes updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
I cannot believe something as important as this thread, representatives lying about interest for years when there has been 11 bids and 3 at the same time has managed 4 pages of discussion.

This is an absolute disgrace, if it was private ownership it would be a different story. I cannot actually believe whoever posted the minutes, has done so as is!

They have no shame in stating there has been interest but they decided to say “there’s interest from time to time”, 11 bids in 8 years of trust ownership. They have no shame in deciding what keeps them in power and what holds the club back ie fan ownership.

Overall, fan ownership to me has been the worst possible outcome for a football club probably similar to a nationalised business where it becomes worse and worse year on year then ceases to exit .... but propaganda at the time of its never been ran better ... then it all comes crashing down!
To be fair, this proposed deal sounds like the best we are ever going to get so in hindsight I'm glad we held out and didn't sell to Moneypenny for example (that's an example, I have no idea if they've ever shown interest)