View Single Post
Old 17th February 2021, 06.42:09   #13-0 (permalink)
moynkeepthefaith
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ratings vs Woking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
Dibble 6 routine saves and flapped at the disallowed goal, should of been smashing their centre half

All centre halves 7 solid

Reckord 5 had oodles of time on numerous occasions and only put 1 good ball in, the lad isn’t good enough

RHJ 7.5 decent performance going forward

Young 5 anonymous

Jarvis 8 best player on pitch and nice to see a Wrexham player actually want the ball

Davies 7.5 same as Jarvis and linked up well together

Thomas 5 worked hard but unfortunately not good enough, second touch always a tackle

Angus 7 decent well worked goal and decent finish
So would you if someone slapped you in the face !
I thought Dibble did well and i am no fan of his. Carra also gave the ball away in the first half in a dangerous position but gets 7 ?

Dibble - 7: Typified our performance - solid.
French - 7: I really like this lad who has confidence on the ball at 22
Kelleher - 7: No way Pearson can replace him at present.
Carrington - 6: Did OK and as ever proved himself versatile.
Hall-Johnson - 7.5: Starting to consistently put in good performances Woking really struggled to contain him.
Reckord - 6: Did Ok but feel he could do so much more
Young - 6: Has always given his all in 100 games. Thought he looked better without Harris but still ,for me, seems uncomfortable.
Davies - 8: My MOTM if him and Jarvis can consistently perform then we have a chance. I believe when Harris plays he demands the ball more but this lad has bags more natural ability and does not get automatic Yellow.
Jarvis - 7: Good game and linked well with Davies and also Angus.
Thomas - 6.5: Was well marked by Diarra which gave Angus more space.
Angus - 6.5: Good goal and some good runs. Should keep Ponticelli on the bench.
Durrell 4 Looks lost at the moment and needs management got caught out facing the wrong way which is a cardinal sin.