View Single Post
Old 11th April 2021, 08.37:38   #34-0 (permalink)
Percy Sugden
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Default Re: Stockport match ratings

Ratings as follows....

Dibble 4 : just not good enough in everything he does. Leaves the whole goal empty for the first goal

Hall-Johnson 4 : crossing is woeful, defending is woeful. The challenge that led to the pen was ridiculous

Reckord 3 : a lethargic laboured performance from another who simply isn’t good enough

Carrington 2 : gets caught out far too often at centre-back. Poor defensively and poor with the ball at his feet

Kelleher 4 : poorest game for the side so far. The whole defence looks nervous without Lainton behind them. Really disappointing.

French 4 : I’ve been impressed with french in previous games but played his part in the first goal conceded and looked edgy all game

Davies 4 : still looks like a young player struggling to impose himself in mans football. Clearly has talent but needs to grow up quickly.

Jarvis 2 : I like many others have wanted to see Jarvis start more games. Another who clearly has talent. Unfortunately he hasn’t impressed and quite frankly looked lost yesterday. Not involved and little ambition to get on the ball. Really poor.

Young 4 : huffed and puffed. Tried his best. Sadly his best is nowhere near good enough. Gave the ball away too often and was often chasing shadows. I really think we can do better in the summer.

Dior 3 : not in the game. Another that looked lost. Missing his strike partner Thomas but another non-league journeyman from what I’ve seen. Scored a few nice goals but looks more suited to playing out wide.

Marsh-Brown 4 : did the basic stuff but didn’t trouble Stockport’s defence. Looked like a stranger in the side, which was understandable.

Swiss Player 2 : I don’t really know what to say. Surely we won’t be seeing him again in a Wrexham shirt.

Ruthers 3 : scurried around the field with little influence on the game.

We’ve been long overdue a result and performance like that yesterday. When the pressure is on to pick points up against the better sides we’ve struggled. It’s a lack of quality all over the field that costs us. Keates has assembled a team simply not good enough to win promotion or push into the playoffs. This season will end similar to the one where Davies was left to finish the season whilst he pissed off to Walsall.

Can’t wait for a new season with a new management team and new players...