View Single Post
Old 16th November 2021, 05.41:27   #5-0 (permalink)
moynkeepthefaith
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Buckley and District Reds

I believe all the supporters groups and voluntary organisations have a massive role to play going forward.

I think the point being made is that the club no longer needs financial support.

The obvious (and perhaps only) downside of the new ownership model is that we no longer have an actual final say in the decision making process. The point however is that that is exactly what went wrong IMO under the trust. If we simply think about the diversity of opinions on here amongst wrexham fans was always a huge challenge and frankly they failed.
The new owners have indicated compassion for our many causes and an apparent genuine desire to honour our history ,diversity and impact in the local community.

As a willing member of the DSA I will support my seniors in assisting where possible in a practical way but also in lobbying the management if I believe they go in any direction not in the best interests of the people we seek to support.
I would politely suggest that all supporters groups do the same and applaud Buckley reds for their excellent gesture.