RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Bromley v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 26 of 47
« First   <   16   23     24     25  26    27     28     29  36 >   Last »  

Funny_Old_Game at 19.43:13 on 8th January 2019 said:
Most of these players jacked it in when Keates went too. We need to be looking at them more than others.

Ooh aah Paskin at 19.43:41 on 8th January 2019 said:
If we end up out of the playoff again I will almost believe that we don't want to go up.

pagl at 19.43:53 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Redted:
Where has all our confidence gone? Did anyone else hear Pearson going absolutely apeshit with the players? At least one of our players has some passion to win games.
The only leader in the team and prob scorer. Thats why we have problems.
GB may as well rip it up now. 2 new midfields needed ASAP.

Wiltshire_Red at 19.44:02 on 8th January 2019 said:
After seeing what Flynn is doing at Newport, I can’t understand why Shrewsbury preferred the inexperienced Ricketts

Ooh aah Paskin at 19.44:36 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Wiltshire_Red:
We need to score in the first 10 mins
Not looking likely. In reality we need to score twice in the first ten minutes!

dixienormous at 19.44:40 on 8th January 2019 said:
We rely on our defence to defend and to score our goals..If we fall away again it's almost criminal

Phils-an-alki at 19.46:04 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Most of these players jacked it in when Keates went too. We need to be looking at them more than others.
Because the board appointed the assistant manager as the replacement, then didn't learn from that catastrophe and decided to do the same thing again this season. But went one better and rewarded a 2.5 year contract after a few months here. Its a head scratcher.

redinsaudi at 19.46:13 on 8th January 2019 said:
I’ve no idea why we appointed the snake or GB. I know it’s with hindsight but both not a proper fit for various reasons. No real credibility in our signings as most are loans and so no real
Foundation in the squad. As long as we have money in the bank we can play at this league forever and ever..........

DoomandGloom at 19.46:14 on 8th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Answer Release:
Im not sure we are in a position to blame Barrow. We're probably sat in a position higher than we expected at the start of the season and our board won't invest at a level to challenge fylde, Orient, Salford despite comfortably being the most profitable club in the league.

Barrow has made signings within the clubs 'decided' limitations, we'll continue like this until we fluke a Macclesfield season.

Personally, I'm prepared for another 10 years in this league unless our team investment strategy changes.
What a WUM. You can't possibly believe the garbage you spout out. Multi millionaires and a billionaire run those clubs and you think we can outspend them? Whatever you're drinking or smoking stop now as it's impacting on your brain cells!

Page 26 of 47
« First   <   16   23     24     25  26    27     28     29  36 >   Last »  

Bromley v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12