RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Maidenhead United KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 7 of 38
« First   <      4     5     6  7    8     9     10  17 >   Last »  

ABd at 13.50:30 on 26th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Hampshire Red:
After that selection there is only one question - Who is our Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to come in and rescue our season?
Big Den. We almost had him.

Emu D at 13.52:21 on 26th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
I like Pyke, I like Beavon. I even quite like Rutherford. But they are all supporting players, where is the goalscorer?

Let's hope he proves everyone wrong.
How many games do we have to not score in before Fondop can at least get in the squad? Also Pyke aside are we trying to be the slowest team in the world?

Ooh aah Paskin at 13.52:45 on 26th January 2019 said:
Well, I was going today. Saw that lineup and stayed at home.
Baffling.
However, one positive.... Grant isn't starting!

ABd at 13.53:25 on 26th January 2019 said:
What's Askey doing? He must be sick of watching Homes Under The Hammer, Doctors, Tenable, The Chase etc by now..

EnglishRed at 13.54:54 on 26th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Emu D:
How many games do we have to not score in before Fondop can at least get in the squad? Also Pyke aside are we trying to be the slowest team in the world?
I'd have even been happier with Fondop in instead of Rutherford, with Pyke and Beavon as the wider forwards. Or Oswell or Stockton.

All I can think is that in training these are the best three. It's just hard to see where any goals are coming from.

Emu D at 13.55:56 on 26th January 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin:
Well, I was going today. Saw that lineup and stayed at home.
Baffling.
However, one positive.... Grant isn't starting!
I am and will continue to support the team and hope we can score and win even if on paper neither looks likely. Before team selection said we would win 2-1 hope I am still right

RetiredMember021 at 14.00:42 on 26th January 2019 said:
Come on Wrexham, massive performance needed now.

ewloered at 14.01:42 on 26th January 2019 said:
Total waste of money bringing players in then not playing them!!

Captain at 14.01:51 on 26th January 2019 said:
The live match thread against Solihull (win) has 121 posts in total. This one has 60 even before kick off. Says it all!

Page 7 of 38
« First   <      4     5     6  7    8     9     10  17 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Maidenhead United KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12