RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Harrogate Town KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 29
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

shinton fox at 18.38:52 on 8th October 2019 said:
I thought Chambers had a good game on Saturday and at least deserves a place on the bench

Percy Sugden at 18.39:28 on 8th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed:
I don't disagree there. That should be the focus, not the fact that Keates has picked one of the only line ups he was likely to pick.
If hooper, Lainton and carrington are all out then this is all we have got to be fair. It’s definitely not an improvement on last season though.

I do think as somebody else has put on the main forum, if fans want to vent their frustration at the board, I think it wise to do it peacefully. I’ve chosen not to attend, like many others.

LlayDragon at 18.40:01 on 8th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by techender:
I see Keates has started his resignation letter early and called it a team sheet
Don't be daft.

Our little failure would never resign.

jacthelad at 18.42:32 on 8th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Gwersyllt-Robin:
Sensible option at this early stage, knows the team and the players know the system...to drastically alter the tactics now would be catastrophic.
Aii. Wouldn't want to do anything that could slow down this run of 1 win in 11 league games 😁

Inside Left at 18.43:21 on 8th October 2019 said:
Originally Posted by Gwersyllt-Robin:
Sensible option at this early stage, knows the team and the players know the system...to drastically alter the tactics now would be catastrophic.
And thats the case for the defence my Lord.

duncandog at 18.45:58 on 8th October 2019 said:
I’m sitting on the fence and give the benefit right now. Hope it all works out, here we go.......

northwalian dragon at 18.46:31 on 8th October 2019 said:
Hired goons in the directors box again

Keates out

krux at 18.47:08 on 8th October 2019 said:
442 diamond with ruthers at the top of it

Inside Left at 18.49:58 on 8th October 2019 said:
Diamond performance then

Page 4 of 29
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  14 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Harrogate Town KO 7:45pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12