RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Swindon (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 7 of 15
« First   <      4     5     6  7    8     9     10   >   Last »  

gazw at 14.51:52 on 13th January 2007 said:
Pretty good half lads.

T R at 14.52:53 on 13th January 2007 said:
you can go now gaz

cardiffred at 14.53:38 on 13th January 2007 said:
Originally Posted by ynysmonred:
HT 1-1

I'd have taken that at 3pm ... sounds like Marc Williams is having a stormer
Sounds like we are doing ok.

No mistakes now int he second half.

Red Badger at 14.54:47 on 13th January 2007 said:
Looks like Mr Carey is not afraid to shake things up a bit, perhaps a critcism of Denis in the past. Real suprising team selection but looks like he has gone quite defensive by including spender in the side.

ActonRed at 14.58:41 on 13th January 2007 said:
[QUOTE=ynysmonred]Sorry?

QUOTE]

fair enough, i thought u was referring to point about pejic being capt & fergie dropped - which is relevant to the match being played and therefore this console

regarding carey tho, i wasnt having a go at carey, i have nothing but respect for him, i was just pointing out that sacking denis and rooster has done nothing but weaken wfc, but as u quite rightly say belongs on the forum

gazw at 15.09:02 on 13th January 2007 said:
Come on Wrexham, lets have a good half.

cardiffred at 15.12:24 on 13th January 2007 said:
Ingham with a brilliant save and Evans blocked on line.

Birdy at 15.13:04 on 13th January 2007 said:
[QUOTE=ActonRed]
Originally Posted by ynysmonred:
Sorry?

QUOTE]

fair enough, i thought u was referring to point about pejic being capt & fergie dropped - which is relevant to the match being played and therefore this console

regarding carey tho, i wasnt having a go at carey, i have nothing but respect for him, i was just pointing out that sacking denis and rooster has done nothing but weaken wfc, but as u quite rightly say belongs on the forum
Well 1-1 away to Swindon HT is a great result so far. The team is hardly a 'weakened' one. One thing which has pleased me is that Brian has shook it up a little and our team looks to have balance to it. He has also dropped fergie which is something Denis would never have done so full marks to carey for that.

ynysmonred at 15.15:31 on 13th January 2007 said:
Swindon off the post

Page 7 of 15
« First   <      4     5     6  7    8     9     10   >   Last »  

Swindon (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12