RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Eastwood Town v Wrexham Live Thread Live Match Thread -
Page 15 of 16
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15    16   >  

sparky at 09.28:32 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by WistastonRed:
I would say Gareth staying at the club in a coaching role is a win win situation. He gets coaching experience and the club gets a respected pro to work with the players and in the event of emergencies he is a back up striker. As he probably isn't getting paid very much, if indeed anything it has to be win win. He is an articulate guy who has performed at the highest level and whilst his legs wouldn't last a full season having him around the club can't be a bad thing.Can it?
You wouldn't have thought so.

Still in the big bad black and white world of Red Passion there is no room for such sensible logic.

deadeyedixie at 09.29:34 on 21st July 2011 said:
how many has marc scored for us in the past 2 seasons?

deadeyedixie at 09.30:30 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by harrypothead:
Just a quick question for all you Gareth Taylor fans and all the fans that can see Gareth Taylor as a has been. Who would you rather have in the squad for next season, Gareth Taylor or Marc Williams. I know who I would of had, but Saunders wasnt too keen on the welsh lad who ran his socks off in every game, he'd rather have a player who plays like he is in his 70's upfront. Im not saying this because of any freindly game performance, but Im saying this because I feel dissapointed every time I pay money to watch us play and we hoof the ball up to a slow striker who cant jump. It spoils my day out watching him walk around and give away fouls all the time.

its not about being a Taylor fan its about the pathetic abuse OUR players get if they make a mistake.

wfl at 09.30:58 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by harrypothead:
Just a quick question for all you Gareth Taylor fans and all the fans that can see Gareth Taylor as a has been. Who would you rather have in the squad for next season, Gareth Taylor or Marc Williams. I know who I would of had, but Saunders wasnt too keen on the welsh lad who ran his socks off in every game, he'd rather have a player who plays like he is in his 70's upfront. Im not saying this because of any freindly game performance, but Im saying this because I feel dissapointed every time I pay money to watch us play and we hoof the ball up to a slow striker who cant jump. It spoils my day out watching him walk around and give away fouls all the time.
Taylor and williams are on a par, both not good enough, one of the reasons why the latter has gone.

wfl at 09.31:40 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by deadeyedixie:
how many has marc scored for us in the past 2 seasons?
You criticising a player there dixie, be careful.

deadeyedixie at 09.34:28 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by wfl:
he doesnt play for us and i wasnt criticising him just adding to the williams/ taylor pathetic comparison

Birdy at 09.35:01 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by wfl:
lol. I would have neither mark or gaz at the club. we do have 2 new strikers at the club i suggest we start to support them rather than squabbling about players who are not going to play for us this season!

RedArmy123 at 09.56:20 on 21st July 2011 said:
Taylor missed a well struck penalty in a friendly. Who cares?

wfl at 10.11:23 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by DraigGoch1:
Taylor missed a well struck penalty in a friendly. Who cares?
The debate is whether he should have been even on the pitch playing ? not the fact he missed a second consecutive penalty.

Page 15 of 16
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15    16   >  

Eastwood Town v Wrexham Live Thread Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12