RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Eastwood Town v Wrexham Live Thread Live Match Thread -
Page 8 of 16
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11   >   Last »  

wilbobisback at 20.56:00 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by wfl:
Id honestly play salathiel or moss before taylor up front if we had a crisis , they would offer more of a threat.
But they're likely to be going on season long loans so would they be instantly available?

wxmtilidie at 20.56:55 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
But they're likely to be going on season long loans so would they be instantly available?
Most loan spells normally have a 24 hour call back clause.

Drury-red at 20.58:11 on 20th July 2011 said:
Rob can you close thread after I reveal the truth regarding GT

Garteh Taylor can still do a job for us in this league
He can be used as a back up striker should disaster striker and all our forwards get injured
Combine the above with his role as a coach and we are getting a very good deal

Yes he missed THAT penalty against Luton but you cant lay into him after tonight.
Yes he wont be setting the world alight when / if he playes this season but I feel its beneficial to the club that he stays.

He is what he is. I couldnt give a fcuk if he missed 10 penalties tonight. Its pre-season

GT is a Wrexham player who wantes to do well for the club, he has my 100% support this season.

redsue13 at 20.58:25 on 20th July 2011 said:
Wrexham fans on here are fast becoming a JOKE...this was a friendly..why dont some of you grow a brain.This player bashing has got to stop if we were a BIG club or a league club this crap forum would be closed down...because of the SLAGGING of certain players..its absolutely disgusting

wxmtilidie at 21.00:37 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Drury-red:
Rob can you close thread after I reveal the truth regarding GT

Garteh Taylor can still do a job for us in this league
He can be used as a back up striker should disaster striker and all our forwards get injured
Combine the above with his role as a coach and we are getting a very good deal

Yes he missed THAT penalty against Luton but you cant lay into him after tonight.
Yes he wont be setting the world alight when / if he playes this season but I feel its beneficial to the club that he stays.

He is what he is. I couldnt give a fcuk if he missed 10 penalties tonight. Its pre-season

GT is a Wrexham player who wantes to do well for the club, he has my 100% support this season.
After reading that pal i have to agree with you.

ActonRed93 at 21.01:28 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by redsue13:
Wrexham fans on here are fast becoming a JOKE...this was a friendly..why dont some of you grow a brain.This player bashing has got to stop if we were a BIG club or a league club this crap forum would be closed down...because of the SLAGGING of certain players..its absolutely disgusting
Que?

wfl at 21.01:40 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
....Thats why you get a clause putting in on immediate recall if required thats even if they do go out on loan anywhere.

wilbobisback at 21.02:30 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by wxmtilidie:
Most loan spells normally have a 24 hour call back clause.
Not allowed any more! Remember last season when we wanted to get Kai Edwards back & had to give a month notice. If a player signs for a team there's no call back allowed within the 1st month. Who's to say when during a season we could have injuries or what position they'll be in. We'll have a smaller squad this season & shouldn't rule out anything which could help us out cheaply.

Birdy at 21.02:44 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by redsue13:
Welcome back Mrs Taylor! You get it at all clubs you just gotta ignore it sweetheart

Page 8 of 16
« First   <      5     6     7  8    9     10     11   >   Last »  

Eastwood Town v Wrexham Live Thread Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12