RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112088-transfer-rumours-speculation-associated-discussion-summer-2018-part-ii.html)

harrypothead 5th July 2018 12.24:41

Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

The last signing was announced at around 11.00. Can't remember what time they announced Luke Young.

We have had no shirt showing a number of nothing today. Does this indicate another day has gone by without a signing?

El Jonez 5th July 2018 12.27:36

Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

[QUOTE=WV1;2160012]Quigley going to Port Vale[/QUOTE]

They have signed a few strikers. Will he get regular game time at Vale?

dixienormous 5th July 2018 12.37:09

[QUOTE=El Jonez;2160022]They have signed a few strikers. Will he get regular game time at Vale?[/QUOTE]

When they see his first touch no.

Tom wafc 5th July 2018 12.38:25

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2160013]Ideal player for the left side especially with the Barrow connection would be Johnny Smith. Big Mike says he likes to play with fast wingers.[/QUOTE]

He would be my first choice player to get in on loan. He was quality for Fylde last season, hopefully Barrow could influence his decision to come here.

NottsRed 5th July 2018 12.45:00

[QUOTE=Jebudo;2160015]Believe it or not I've had the bloody thing twice! like I say it is quite rare, the first time I had it as a 17 year old there was 2 of us in the Maelor with it and they hadn't had a case of it in around 20 years, I was up and back in work after a week. The 2nd time as a 40 year old it did knock me about a bit, I couldn't walk the 50 yards to the shop but I was back running half marathons a few month later. 10 years down the line I still train 6/7 times a week so like you say it's no big deal really.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the risk if you have it quite severe it can cause scar tissue on the heart lining or something like that?

LlayDragon 5th July 2018 12.46:23

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2160013]Ideal player for the left side especially with the Barrow connection would be Johnny Smith. Big Mike says he likes to play with fast wingers.[/QUOTE]

Would love Smith back, can't see it though.

Dafgog 5th July 2018 12.52:50

[QUOTE=Jebudo;2160008]He had Pericarditis which is pretty rare to be honest, there's no long term damage as he caught it through a virus, you can get it if you have a heart attack too but that's even more rare. I'm no medical expert but remember reading about his case as I've had it myself.[/QUOTE]

I had it - 6weeks rest - fit as a fiddle now

Jebudo 5th July 2018 12.58:27

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2160027]Isn't the risk if you have it quite severe it can cause scar tissue on the heart lining or something like that?[/QUOTE]

Yeh but that's more when you have it after a heart attack, it is possible but I remember reading somewhere he got pericarditis after having a virus. Don't get me wrong I remember asking the consultant if it could kill me and he did say yes if I started exercising too early, shocked me a bit because I swore it was only indigestion!! he even had to show me the graph of where my heart was rubbing on the pericardium because I didn't believe I had it for a second time! anyway after extensive tests I was given the all clear and no damage whatsoever.

dixienormous 5th July 2018 13.47:12

Need some players Sam come on! You know it's been quiet when your best signing is 60 year old assistant manager!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.49:42.