RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wxm win - (Braintree H reaction) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113721-wxm-win-braintree-h-reaction.html)

Redpensioner 7th April 2019 18.23:56

Re: Wxm win - (Braintree H reaction)

When I read people saying BH is tinkering with the team again, would you want him to pick that team that started Saturday and leave it at that for the last Five games of the season.
He wasn't my choice as Manager but he has inherited this squad and is trying to get a combination that works.

John Neals Dynasty 7th April 2019 18.27:36

[QUOTE=pagl;2247075]Walker isnt going to play again this season. Thats why he is back at Slops.
Summerfield is doubtful, only light training and no contact is what I heard.

Sadly it seems Augustien isnt up to it and it appears BH isnt putting him in the squad. As for Spyrou?? Who knows.[/QUOTE]

This is where we fall down you have stated Augustien isn't up to it, on what grounds do you base that assessment? Have you seen him play in those 2 games he played when not match fit?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

pagl 7th April 2019 18.32:39

[QUOTE=Redpensioner;2247105]When I read people saying BH is tinkering with the team again, would you want him to pick that team that started Saturday and leave it at that for the last Five games of the season.
He wasn't my choice as Manager but he has inherited this squad and is trying to get a combination that works.[/QUOTE]

But 1 week Beavon is in and the next out. Carra back from injury straight into midfield and so on.

2nd half Saturday Oswell improved and Beavon had played a decent game until then and we just lacked a 3rd option. Holroyd was ok and maybe he is the option to replace Beavon for last 15-20 mins.

Midfield is obviously a crock of... and only Young really up to scratch.
Sadly were stuck for the holding option as Augustien doesnt seem to have lived up to expectation. Kennedy now cant be used after injury to Lawlor.

I think we should decide the best starting 11 and stick to it.

WhiteKSE 7th April 2019 18.37:03

[QUOTE=pagl;2247107]But 1 week Beavon is in and the next out. Carra back from injury straight into midfield and so on.

2nd half Saturday Oswell improved and Beavon had played a decent game until then and we just lacked a 3rd option. Holroyd was ok and maybe he is the option to replace Beavon for last 15-20 mins.

Midfield is obviously a crock of... and only Young really up to scratch.
Sadly were stuck for the holding option as Augustien doesnt seem to have lived up to expectation. Kennedy now cant be used after injury to Lawlor.

I think we should decide the best starting 11 and stick to it.[/QUOTE]

‘Doesn’t seem to have lived up to expectation’ has he played 100 minutes for us yet? Christ give the fella a chance. We’ve had him about 2 weeks and already he is a mistake.

davewilli 7th April 2019 18.46:44

[QUOTE=pagl;2247075]Walker isnt going to play again this season. Thats why he is back at Slops.
Summerfield is doubtful, only light training and no contact is what I heard.

Sadly it seems Augustien isnt up to it and it appears BH isnt putting him in the squad. As for Spyrou?? Who knows.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Redpensioner;2247105]When I read people saying BH is tinkering with the team again, would you want him to pick that team that started Saturday and leave it at that for the last Five games of the season.
He wasn't my choice as Manager but he has inherited this squad and is trying to get a combination that works.[/QUOTE]

I think so supplemented by Augustien and Spyrou at least until Summerfield is match fit.

John Neals Dynasty 7th April 2019 19.56:28

[QUOTE=WhiteKSE;2247113]‘Doesn’t seem to have lived up to expectation’ has he played 100 minutes for us yet? Christ give the fella a chance. We’ve had him about 2 weeks and already he is a mistake.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point above grief a players judged after not even 2 full game's even with one leg strapped up he has to be better than Wright.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

WhiteKSE 7th April 2019 21.07:42

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2247126]Exactly my point above grief a players judged after not even 2 full game's even with one leg strapped up he has to be better than Wright.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

It’s mental - he may turn out to be a bad signing but we are writing the fella off after a game and a half. We are meant to be supporters so maybe give the player a chance before claiming they aren’t up to it.

Willywill 7th April 2019 21.26:39

I went yesterday. Great to see us score more than one goal for once, despite poor opponents. Still, it had to be done. The atmosphere at the Racecourse, summed up fans feelings. It was so flat, and even three goals couldn’t raise our spirits. The majority of us are prepared to say that although we will get into the play offs, our inability to score (consistently) will be our undoing.
Our two remaining home games will be very interesting, against teams fighting for the top seven places.

pagl 7th April 2019 22.48:13

[QUOTE=WhiteKSE;2247113]‘Doesn’t seem to have lived up to expectation’ has he played 100 minutes for us yet? Christ give the fella a chance. We’ve had him about 2 weeks and already he is a mistake.[/QUOTE]

I am talking about BH dropping him. Its not me you need to say to give him a chance its BH.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.03:00.