RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   semi final tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113862-semi-final-tickets.html)

redone 2nd May 2019 14.59:38

Re: semi final tickets

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2253255]So we'll call that a no then.

I've never heard of a club announcing ticket info for the next round of a competition before they've qualified for that round, ever. Short notice or not.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

this is Wrexham mate!! we sign assistant managers on 2,5yr deals with no manager in place:coolgleamA:

Phils-an-alki 2nd May 2019 15.01:08

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2253335]But were talking about in the event of getting through to the next stage, not a replay or second leg of the same match.

My guess is Salford are only going to print tickets if we win, so we can't advertise sale without having solid info from Salford.

Beep beep beep

Vambo 2nd May 2019 15.05:38

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2253335]But were talking about in the event of getting through to the next stage, not a replay or second leg of the same match.

My guess is Salford are only going to print tickets if we win, so we can't advertise sale without having solid info from Salford.

You're guess is wrong

Wxm boy 2nd May 2019 15.06:02

Like it or not, if the club starting advertising arrangements for semi final tickets before actually being in the semi final they would be (rightly imo) slated for arrogance and disrespecting our opponents.

Let's all concentrate on tonight!!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wxm boy 2nd May 2019 15.08:02

[QUOTE=Vambo;2253338]You're guess is wrong[/QUOTE]

Well why not tell us the arrangements then if you know the score?

Or are you guessing aswell??
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Red Light 2nd May 2019 15.29:06

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2253339]Like it or not, if the club starting advertising arrangements for semi final tickets before actually being in the semi final they would be (rightly imo) slated for arrogance and disrespecting our opponents.

Let's all concentrate on tonight!!

My guess is that Salford have got 1200 - 1400 tickets printed for the away end at the Peninsula Stadium - regardless of who their opponents will be they will have had to plan for the worst case scenario - that would be Wrexham winning tonight generating a full away end on Sunday.

So if not done already, somebody from Salford has perhaps / will perhaps travel to the Racecourse and immediately after tonight's result is known either hand the tickets over to us via a club representative OR Eastleigh officials before they leave tonight - in either case either Wrexham / Eastleigh then start selling tickets at the time when they open for business Friday morning.

It's nothing to do with arrogance or disrespecting our opponents - it's practical 'provisional' information that can be shared to the fanbase to aid supporters and allow them to plan their lives, especially for out of towners when we have less than 48 hours to shift tickets - it might just aid those club officials and ticket sellers so they can get on with their role instead of wasting a lot of time answering questions and repeating themselves.

Ooh aah Paskin 2nd May 2019 16.11:25

[QUOTE=Red Light;2253348]My guess is that Salford have got 1200 - 1400 tickets printed for the away end at the Peninsula Stadium - regardless of who their opponents will be they will have had to plan for the worst case scenario - that would be Wrexham winning tonight generating a full away end on Sunday.

So if not done already, somebody from Salford has perhaps / will perhaps travel to the Racecourse and immediately after tonight's result is known either hand the tickets over to us via a club representative OR Eastleigh officials before they leave tonight - in either case either Wrexham / Eastleigh then start selling tickets at the time when they open for business Friday morning.

It's nothing to do with arrogance or disrespecting our opponents - it's practical 'provisional' information that can be shared to the fanbase to aid supporters and allow them to plan their lives, especially for out of towners when we have less than 48 hours to shift tickets - it might just aid those club officials and ticket sellers so they can get on with their role instead of wasting a lot of time answering questions and repeating themselves.[/QUOTE]

Graham Alexander has said he will be at the game tonight.

Rob 2nd May 2019 16.18:59

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2253362]Graham Alexander has said he will be at the game tonight.[/QUOTE]

He has brought his laptop but cant get the printer to connect so the ticketing is in doubt :jester:

thedischunter96 2nd May 2019 16.27:36

[QUOTE=Rob;2253364]He has brought his laptop but cant get the printer to connect so the ticketing is in doubt :jester:[/QUOTE]

Hope he has paid his wifi bill!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.38:45.