RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Devonte Redmond signing going to tribunal (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114689-devonte-redmond-signing-going-tribunal.html)

joe 8th October 2019 13.32:02

Re: Devonte Redmond signing going to tribunal

Guarantee after he eventually gets loaded off by us he goes on to have a decent Football League career.

Red Light 8th October 2019 13.43:05

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2305587]Cant we just return him, was there not a cooling off period?[/QUOTE]

Sell him, spares or repair - no wonder Salford got rid.

If we have to pay a fee for him it just takes the biscuit - how long was remaining on his contract at Salford before he signed for us ?

moldroadred 8th October 2019 13.43:34

[QUOTE=Iesty;2305606]I cant see how Salford can argue they have developed him much though - wasn't he only there for 6 months???

I would be surprised if it is more than £10k[/QUOTE]

Be surprised if it is as much as that! Signed for Salford on 31st January so only been there for 4 months of the season.

Ooh aah Paskin 8th October 2019 14.17:46

[QUOTE=moldroadred;2305769]Be surprised if it is as much as that! Signed for Salford on 31st January so only been there for 4 months of the season.[/QUOTE]

Salford need every penny. Obviously struggling financially. ;)

OneLoveWrexham 8th October 2019 16.06:39

I am sure Salford will try and squeeze as much money as possible, at least that stupid tweet would of helped things.

Percy Sugden 8th October 2019 16.47:05

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2305843]I am sure Salford will try and squeeze as much money as possible, at least that stupid tweet would of helped things.[/QUOTE]

He was quite a “cheeky” signing by the looks of it!

swanseared 8th October 2019 16.50:30

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2305843]I am sure Salford will try and squeeze as much money as possible, at least that stupid tweet would of helped things.[/QUOTE]

Which tweet was that?

BP Red 8th October 2019 17.08:03

[QUOTE=Red Light;2305768]Sell him, spares or repair - no wonder Salford got rid.

If we have to pay a fee for him it just takes the biscuit - how long was remaining on his contract at Salford before he signed for us ?[/QUOTE]

If they ‘got rid’ there wouldn’t be a need for a tribunal. It’s because they offered him a contract that we’re in this position.

andywrex90 8th October 2019 17.11:29

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2305593]I still believe there's a good player in there somewhere but he hasn't been good enough for us so far. Only seen brief glimpses of what he can do.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this on the times I have seen him.. he actually makes some good off the ball runs but I’m not sure he’ll ever get picked out playing the way we do.

But agree he needs to do more as do pretty much every single player in that squad !!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.12:27.