RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Serious Question Guys (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115214-serious-question-guys.html)

scampi 4th January 2020 19.53:27

Re: Serious Question Guys

Prodigal dragon spot on . Not the managers fault barely been at the club. No pride in the place haven’t been for 12 months and thought my £20 was wasted . Sadly I am the type of supporter you need on board . I won’t be going back in a hurry but out of love for the club always attend at least twice a year. I don’t want to see the club fold or go into the Welsh league but it’s heading one of those two ways . Rhyl v Wrexham or Prestatyn v Wrexham forget Shrewsbury or Tranmere . Yes we are not doing a Bury on the positive but for how long ?

KLH77 4th January 2020 19.55:04

There a too many people at the club that WILL NOT resign no matter what, as either their personal careers benefit from being on the board (those that use the club networks to promote their own business), or their personal careers will be ruined if they admit they have failed (this includes board members, keates and darlo).

They will have to be removed from their positions as they won't go by choice.

As for relegation, it won't happen, as we will be switched into the WPL, which is what a number of the board have always wanted...bringing back the glory years of European football...If you could define being knocked out in qualifiers before August as glory. I wouldn't be surprised if someone at the club has already approached the WPL.

If the club and season is to be saved, those at the top need to be driven out ASAP. I'm now at point where I think they have caused more damage than hamilton, gutterman and moss.

mitchelltown 4th January 2020 19.55:19

It has now come down to the wire when decisions have to be made. Unfortunately those decisions are in the hands of only three people Spencer, Mills & Jones. We need change, lets hope they make those changes for the future of our club.

chef1 4th January 2020 20.00:16

Protests and lots of them they’ve done more damage than any previous owner

Gordav 4th January 2020 20.13:09

The only way I can see us staying up this season is if we end up fourth from bottom and they only relegate three as a result of the Bury expulsion!

the sleeping giant dies 4th January 2020 20.17:18

Yeah we survive this season only to go down next year becsuse nothing will change

Part Timer 4th January 2020 20.21:58

[QUOTE=rob_1072;2333001]The board reminds me of the band on the titanic. Carrying on as normal as we sink.[/QUOTE]

It’s a bit like the dinner scene from Carry on up the Khyber.

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 4th January 2020 21.34:19

[QUOTE=rob_1072;2333001]The board reminds me of the band on the titanic. Carrying on as normal as we sink.[/QUOTE]

But playing out of tune.

noisy1 5th January 2020 16.36:29

Your forgetting that there is no-one who is better qualified to run this club. :rolleyes:

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.41:42.