RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Current Player League Ability (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115222-current-player-league-ability.html)

redone 6th January 2020 16.40:51

Re: Current Player League Ability

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2333529]Some of those players under a qualified intelligent manager is better than the leagues below..

Summerfield when we had an intelligent professional manager with a proper coach Ricketts and Barrow was very good, he was MOM at home game after game worked his socks off to but soon tired, he is better than NN, just one of a few there you mention.

Before the season started we were one of the favourite's to go up, these players don't go from very good under Ricketts to poor without a reason.

Simply put we have a s**t manager and 2 s**t coaches with an even more s**t board and WST

#excitingtimes
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

agree JND, you could sign 3[4 top players and it might work for a week, until the Dream team get hold of em, then its back to normal,Patrick will be next heel be like the rest of em,Harris first 3/4 games i thought what the fks he doin here, then they kill his talent with hoofball,he loses interest, its like a conveyerbelt of depressed players,it cant be every player that comes here can it

ugarte007 6th January 2020 17.31:35

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2333529]Some of those players under a qualified intelligent manager is better than the leagues below..

Summerfield when we had an intelligent professional manager with a proper coach Ricketts and Barrow was very good, he was MOM at home game after game worked his socks off to but soon tired, he is better than NN, just one of a few there you mention.

Before the season started we were one of the favourite's to go up, these players don't go from very good under Ricketts to poor without a reason.

Simply put we have a s**t manager and 2 s**t coaches with an even more s**t board and WST

#excitingtimes
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Football is being saturated with coaches doing A,B, and C courses. I know a few doing them through youth football, it means nothing from what I have witnessed. Can you coach experience and a winning mentality , I think not. If Keates doesnt see this with Darlington and Davies it will ruin his future.

My worry is FAW links and rewards are the reason Darlington is with us, which is nonsense if true. Keates needs a new number 2 asap, if he dosnt see this he should walk away now before he relegates us.

Parry52 7th January 2020 14.12:16

[QUOTE=ugarte007;2333547]Football is being saturated with coaches doing A,B, and C courses. I know a few doing them through youth football, it means nothing from what I have witnessed. Can you coach experience and a winning mentality , I think not. If Keates doesnt see this with Darlington and Davies it will ruin his future.

My worry is FAW links and rewards are the reason Darlington is with us, which is nonsense if true. Keates needs a new number 2 asap, if he dosnt see this he should walk away now before he relegates us.[/QUOTE]

I love the FAW courses, it seems some people think they’re something different to what they really are.

The courses are there to have a minimum standard of coaching. They do provide information on everything to do with football, with motivation being one, but you’re judged on your ability to coach. They give you a task and if you complete it on the assessment to a minimum required standard you pass.

It certainly seems Darlington and Keates have the knowledge of how to set up a team, it’s up to them to shape their own path and find what works for them at their clubs. If they struggle to motivate players they can’t rely on their UEFA qualification, they need to take a course in motivation.

Phils-an-alki 7th January 2020 14.54:26

If the players hate the coach, he could be the best coach in the world but it still won't work. And the players hate Darlington which the club board continually ignore.

Is it any wonder a lot of them seem to have given up?

howardrd 7th January 2020 20.28:57

[QUOTE=redfronner;2333448]So after Saturday you look at that squad, what we need and who needs to go.

Honest opinion, from the squad listed below and what we have seen, what league do you believe is best for the current players?

Christian Dibble - NLN
Rob Lainton - NL
Dawid Szczepaniak - NLN / Welsh Prem

Jazzi - NLN / NLS (Maybe even Evo Stick)
Chambers - NLN / NLS
Reid - NLN / NLS
Jennings - NL
Pearson - NL
Tharme - Welsh Prem / NLN
Lawlor - NL
Kennedy - NL

Carrington - NL
Rutherford - NLN
Akil - NL
Young - NL / L2
Summerfield - NLN
Grant - NL
Devonte - NL
Barton - Welsh Prem

Oswell - Welsh Prem
Leighton Mc - Scotland Div 2
Hooper - FL

NL = National League
NLN = National league north
NLN - National league south
FL - Football league[/QUOTE]

On these ratings we should do well next season providing Keates resigns after taking us down.

Prodigal Dragon 8th January 2020 07.37:28

[QUOTE=howardrd;2333857]On these ratings we should do well next season providing Keates resigns after taking us down.[/QUOTE]

Sense of humour alert!:hurray::)

redavid 10th January 2020 12.11:06

[QUOTE=redfronner;2333471]I've not missed any point. I am simply looking at the players and how they are performing. Thats all we can do. Of course they would perform better with others training them.[/QUOTE]

On what basis do you judge Tharme ? Hes only played a handful of games and done nothing to suggest hes not good enough , So I don't think you know what your on about . :D

redfronner 10th January 2020 12.23:03

[QUOTE=redavid;2334660]On what basis do you judge Tharme ? Hes only played a handful of games and done nothing to suggest hes not good enough , So I don't think you know what your on about . :D[/QUOTE]

I dont judge Tharme as like you said I/we have not seen enough from him. I know it would be stupid to throw him into a relegation battle considering he did not get the minutes required at Tamworth / Telford......but yeah I dont have a clue do i

-luke 10th January 2020 12.47:54

Judge tharme on the basis that he doesnt get into this team...

So its a damning assessment of either him, or our ability to spot and utilise talent.

You decide

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.50:53.