RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dan Sear (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118216-dan-sear.html)

dixienormous 7th September 2021 18.31:53

Re: Dan Sear

I think FR has to really step up pretty soon because things are terrible off the pitch. When you consider the fact we have the most exciting squad of players for many years and all you hear is off field issues, this tells you all you need to know.

Back of the Kop 7th September 2021 18.34:03

[QUOTE=utstred;2511534]u really think a die hard fan and club ambassador like dan would leave at the most exciting time for the club with no job lined up if he wasn’t made to
fleur to blame, such a shame and i for one am fuming, dan should never have left she should[/QUOTE]

Oh dear.

FR needs to nip this in the bud before things turn sour.

I hate to say it, but it's OK working for your Dad for 20 years where he probably cleaned up all the messy stuff. This is a bigger club than Burton and she's on her own with R&R probably asking some pretty awkward questions.

Not great if her answer to those questions is to ease DS out and hope that fixes it.

I for one would like to hear much more of her plans. The silence has been deafening since June 1st

Liverpool Red 7th September 2021 18.43:35

The commercial side of things has been disappointing so far. The gin sales, the shirt sales and most recently the ticketing issues. Although I am talking from a position of ignorance, from the outside looking in, it seems they are massively under staffed and struggling to run a rapidly growing business with the WST infrastructure. Hopefully, they will hire some staff quickly and the customer service issues will be nipped in the bud. This is not a criticism of the new regime because on the playing side, things have improved so much.

JonoWafc 7th September 2021 18.43:59

A great lad is Dan, known him many years. Good luck mate

stevewxm 7th September 2021 18.44:40

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2511544]Oh dear.

FR needs to nip this in the bud before things turn sour.

I hate to say it, but it's OK working for your Dad for 20 years where he probably cleaned up all the messy stuff. This is a bigger club than Burton and she's on her own with R&R probably asking some pretty awkward questions.

Not great if her answer to those questions is to ease DS out and hope that fixes it.

I for one would like to hear much more of her plans. The silence has been deafening since June 1st[/QUOTE]

Bang on but I don’t think she is in listening mode or talking mode, all you get is a couple of paragraphs from Humphrey Kerr in the bleader not good enough !

standman 7th September 2021 18.45:12

If many thought the last few months customer service was poor, well it’s about to get a damn sight worse as it was mostly Dan who fixed people’s issues. Let’s see how the commercial issues are in four weeks.

louisleftboot 7th September 2021 18.49:28

From what I’ve seen, he appears to be the only one who knows how to actually do anything. Good luck Dan.

stevewxm 7th September 2021 18.49:37

[QUOTE=standman;2511550]If many thought the last few months customer service was poor, well it’s about to get a damn sight worse as it was mostly Dan who fixed people’s issues. Let’s see how the commercial issues are in four weeks.[/QUOTE]

It isn’t really customer service issues, it’s having good robust policies, systems and processes for things like ticket sales, but it’s been a pile of dog turd all the way through with people having to firefight rather than follow a system, the problem starts at the top, and as usual sh.t rolls downhill.

WXMWELSH85 7th September 2021 18.54:06

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2511547]The commercial side of things has been disappointing so far. The gin sales, the shirt sales and most recently the ticketing issues. Although I am talking from a position of ignorance, from the outside looking in, it seems they are massively under staffed and struggling to run a rapidly growing business with the WST infrastructure. Hopefully, they will hire some staff quickly and the customer service issues will be nipped in the bud. This is not a criticism of the new regime because on the playing side, things have improved so much.[/QUOTE]

The commercial side has had issues for years - Pre takeover heard few stories of potential sponsors not getting responses to emails !

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.13:32.