RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118307-d-r-h-thoughts-predictions.html)

Club Tropicana 17th September 2021 21.01:16

Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

[QUOTE=wxmedwards;2516438]Parkys said in his interview there may be a couple involved for the first time tomorrow - Brisley, Jarvis, Hosannah or Pont (has came on a couple of times)[/QUOTE]
Time to shine unlike Redmond, big blow Davies out but we have quality for them to work with and fingers crossed something magical goes our way.

frank2 17th September 2021 21.08:51

....................................Lainton

French Brisley D.Jones Hayden Tozer Cleworth Lennon Reckord

....................Mullin ................................ Dior

0-0

redinsaudi 17th September 2021 21.08:51

We got found out at Grimsby, they did their homework. 8 goals shifted in our net in just 6 games. Despite the spending we struggle to keep clean sheets, have no midfield which facilitates our strikers going deeper and deeper backwards.

1-3 Dags

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 17th September 2021 22.07:40

No Idea what the score will be.. And let's be honest, neither has any one else..

EnglishRed 17th September 2021 23.54:19

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2516449]We got found out at Grimsby, they did their homework. 8 goals shifted in our net in just 6 games. Despite the spending we struggle to keep clean sheets, have no midfield which facilitates our strikers going deeper and deeper backwards.

1-3 Dags[/QUOTE]

Using your same logic, Dagenham have conceded the same amount as us, and that's been against arguably much weaker teams. So why won't they concede more than 1 against us?

moynkeepthefaith 18th September 2021 06.31:13

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2516492]Using your same logic, Dagenham have conceded the same amount as us, and that's been against arguably much weaker teams. So why won't they concede more than 1 against us?[/QUOTE]

Having just lost to a side coming down away from home its clear our season is over. We have no midfield ,our defenders cannot defend and our attackers are all injury prone. The attendances are on the decline and our management refuse to answer emails from RP. I have been coming since 1911 and thats it for me i am throwing my season ticket on the pitch today Wxm 0 Dagenham 11 and we will all be locked down in October.

wxmtoffee 18th September 2021 06.36:12

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2516502]Having just lost to a side coming down away from home its clear our season is over. We have no midfield ,our defenders cannot defend and our attackers are all injury prone. The attendances are on the decline and our management refuse to answer emails from RP. I have been coming since 1911 and thats it for me i am throwing my season ticket on the pitch today Wxm 0 Dagenham 11 and we will all be locked down in October.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about lockdown

moynkeepthefaith 18th September 2021 06.40:07

[QUOTE=wxmtoffee;2516503]Are you sure about lockdown[/QUOTE]

Heard it in the centenary so must be true :)

Alan Attack 18th September 2021 06.43:30

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2516492]Using your same logic, Dagenham have conceded the same amount as us, and that's been against arguably much weaker teams. So why won't they concede more than 1 against us?[/QUOTE]

You do wonder if some Wrexham fans have the fight for it. They’ll no doubt be whingy and moany whoever the owner, manager, players are.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.28:52.