RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Aberystwyth Town FC v Wrexham - KO 2.30pm Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 7 of 7
« First   <      4     5     6  7

TaidTom at 20.06:33 on 18th July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by alex_red_4_life:
I like to winn football matches, they should too.
we all do, but some are far more important than others.

deadeyedixie at 20.59:18 on 18th July 2010 said:
picture number 33, ex wrexham, manager of caersws, my old gaffer, aqll round good bloke, father of graham evans of aber

MICKEY EVANS

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...=1VW1710A2.jpg

wafc1926 at 22.11:18 on 18th July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by deadeyedixie:
picture number 33, ex wrexham, manager of caersws, my old gaffer, aqll round good bloke, father of graham evans of aber

MICKEY EVANS

1ST TEAM V WREXHAM JULY 17TH 2010 :: 1VW1710A2.jpg picture by abertownfc - Photobucket
Mickey Evans was an outstanding WFC full-back and is a great bloke . One of the best .

CaerphillyRed at 10.42:38 on 19th July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by THEHANDOFOMEGA:
Fond memories of chanting Im aber til I leave.

Come on the town. Good twenty so far
I was well suprised how many Wrexham Fans turned up. Good show for a friendly! I'd have probably said about 50 scattered around.!

CaerphillyRed at 10.45:39 on 19th July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by wafc1926:
Mickey Evans was an outstanding WFC full-back and is a great bloke . One of the best .
Pretty sure I was stood next to these guys in the 2nd half with my kids..

Red Rocket at 11.17:46 on 19th July 2010 said:
Best quote had to be when a Wrexham player was told by a fan "Just shoot - their keepers s**t!", to which he replied "So are we". :-)

Ugolini at 12.50:44 on 19th July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by deadeyedixie:

MICKEY EVANS

1ST TEAM V WREXHAM JULY 17TH 2010 :: 1VW1710A2.jpg picture by abertownfc - Photobucket
Dave and I met up with Mickey at a funeral recently. Nice man and what a good player and servant to Wrexham FC he was.

deadeyedixie at 15.31:05 on 19th July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Ugolini:
Dave and I met up with Mickey at a funeral recently. Nice man and what a good player and servant to Wrexham FC he was.
yeah i had a good chat to Mickey at George McGowans funeral,always nice to see him just unfortunate about the circumatsnaces

RPsms at 07.35:05 on 20th July 2010 said:
The following MMS Picture Message has just been received live via the RP MMS Service:

The above image is a resized thumbnail, click it for the original size.

Any RP'ers interested in being a match day MMS Picture Message reporter please get in touch with Rob via PM.

Page 7 of 7
« First   <      4     5     6  7

Aberystwyth Town FC v Wrexham - KO 2.30pm Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12