RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Outstanding defence (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110686-outstanding-defence.html)

dixienormous 24th October 2017 09.02:11

Re: Outstanding defence

Nkp is majorly overrated.

dixienormous 24th October 2017 09.03:38

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2081953]Anyone who genuinely thinks Smith is better than NKP is crackers. One is standard conference defender and the other has played regularly 2 leagues higher.

I’d have Creighton over Pearson. Pearson has time to surpass him though.[/QUOTE]

Manny is better than NKP, he got lucky playing alongside Creighton. I'd have Manny alongside Creighton or Pearson all day long.

ugarte007 24th October 2017 09.23:38

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2081985]Manny is better than NKP, he got lucky playing alongside Creighton. I'd have Manny alongside Creighton or Pearson all day long.[/QUOTE]

Really? The stats suggest otherwise NKP is plying his trade in league one.

dixienormous 24th October 2017 09.26:47

[QUOTE=ugarte007;2081990]Really? The stats suggest otherwise NKP is plying his trade in league one.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes players get lucky, I think Manny could easily hold is own in league one. The best example of a player getting lucky and actually playing for his country is Neil Taylor, a very average player and a constant weak link when playing for Wales.

ugarte007 24th October 2017 09.30:11

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2081991]Sometimes players get lucky, I think Manny could easily hold is own in league one. The best example of a player getting lucky and actually playing for his country is Neil Taylor, a very average player and a constant weak link when playing for Wales.[/QUOTE]

Taylor bit is true but does take a bit away from a lad who has had a great career for a very average player, hes certainly no modern full back.

NKP I have to disagree though, he got promotion with the slops and was made captain. Bradford are no mugs and they offered him a decent contract in league one. Id snap your hand off for him back now at the expense of Manny.

ugarte007 24th October 2017 09.31:44

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2081991]Sometimes players get lucky, I think Manny could easily hold is own in league one. The best example of a player getting lucky and actually playing for his country is Neil Taylor, a very average player and a constant weak link when playing for Wales.[/QUOTE]

Oh and that weak link for wales was in a defense that got clean sheets home and away to Belgium qualified and got tho the semis of the Euros!, my god your harsh Dix.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.48:23.