RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The league is there for the taking - build the budget January transfer window (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110783-league-there-taking-build-budget-january-transfer-window.html)

pagl 13th November 2017 12.49:42

Re: The league is there for the taking - build the budget January transfer window

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2087029]He played in the Orient game.[/QUOTE]

I missed that when I looked. Forced by injury though.

Situation is the same Pearson had a go in training and DK not happy with Hursts response to it and I heard he is on the way.

Pity as we have worse in the squad.

Pieman 13th November 2017 14.53:01

Re: The league is there for the taking - build the budget January transfer window

[QUOTE=pagl;2087032]I missed that when I looked. Forced by injury though.

Situation is the same Pearson had a go in training and DK not happy with Hursts response to it and I heard he is on the way.

Pity as we have worse in the squad.[/QUO

I heard Hurst had a personal issue going on and Pearson did pick up on it and Hurst made a comment and when pulled to one side was given a week off.

Corner Flag 13th November 2017 15.20:50

[QUOTE=Pieman;2087046][QUOTE=pagl;2087032]I missed that when I looked. Forced by injury though.

Pity as we have worse in the squad.[/QUO

I heard Hurst had a personal issue going on and Pearson did pick up on it and Hurst made a comment and when pulled to one side was given a week off.[/QUOTE]

Yes I heard what happened and f what I heard is correct we should have sympathy for Hurst at this time and leave him be .

LWR 13th November 2017 17.21:52

I'm not going to dig Hurst out, because I've no idea what has happened, if at all.

But think it might be best for all concerned if he moves on. He certainly seems to be surplus to requirements.

pagl 13th November 2017 17.26:50

[QUOTE=LWR;2087066]I'm not going to dig Hurst out, because I've no idea what has happened, if at all.

But think it might be best for all concerned if he moves on. He certainly seems to be surplus to requirements.[/QUOTE]

I am not singling him out just saying what I heard about the sutuation.
As I said we have worse in the squad but I dont know what the supposed attitude situation is and maybe its personal circumstances.

Strange after the Orient game he isnt the the squad. Hopefully got that one right :)

LWR 13th November 2017 20.21:03

[QUOTE=pagl;2087067]I am not singling him out just saying what I heard about the sutuation.
As I said we have worse in the squad but I dont know what the supposed attitude situation is and maybe its personal circumstances.

Strange after the Orient game he isnt the the squad. Hopefully got that one right :)[/QUOTE]

I wasnt saying you were. He just seems abit of an odd one out.

I'm guessing he was orignally brought in as cover for both central midfield and right back.

Carrington is 2nd choice right back and Hurst is never going to get a look in through the middle.

Not sure he really 'fits' from a playing POV.

krux 14th November 2017 07.37:24

[QUOTE=LWR;2087122]I wasnt saying you were. He just seems abit of an odd one out.

I'm guessing he was orignally brought in as cover for both central midfield and right back.

[B]Carrington is 2nd choice right back and Hurst is never going to get a look in through the middle.[/B]

Not sure he really 'fits' from a playing POV.[/QUOTE]

with carrington playing left back,because of Jennings injury, that makes hurst 2nd choice right back, and 3rd choice CM where we play two. He is pretty important to the squad at the moment.

aberred 14th November 2017 14.40:07

Love Hurst always gives his all x

wxmdoug 14th November 2017 15.50:20

[QUOTE=aberred;2087240]Love Hurst always gives his all x[/QUOTE]

he is better than mackreth by a long way.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.25:47.