RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Table predictor for the rest of the season (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111361-table-predictor-rest-season.html)

pagl 3rd April 2018 19.45:43

Re: Table predictor for the rest of the season

[QUOTE=WrexhamTID;2130271]Tranmere second and us Third, with Boreham Wood, Sutton, Aldershot and Dover taking up 4-7th.[/QUOTE]

LOL :)
Lets see what the reality is after 46 games.

Screwe Alexander 3rd April 2018 20.09:01

Well I wish I'd never done that. I have us missing out on the playoff to Fylde

Outertowner 4th April 2018 09.30:38

I've got us finishing in the playoffs with 76pts and thats with us beating Fylde on the last day of the season.

I think many are seeing that we will have 3 cup games to win in a row to gain promotion. If we dont put some wins on the table in the next few games i can see it turning out to be 4 starting with Fylde.

Our biggest run of wins in the league has been 3 all season (and that was against poor opposition of Chester, Solihull and Ebbsfleet). Its going to be a tall order to get through that run against some tough teams.

smotyns 4th April 2018 13.05:24

[QUOTE=Outertowner;2130370]I've got us finishing in the playoffs with 76pts and thats with us beating Fylde on the last day of the season.

I think many are seeing that we will have 3 cup games to win in a row to gain promotion. If we dont put some wins on the table in the next few games i can see it turning out to be 4 starting with Fylde.

Our biggest run of wins in the league has been 3 all season (and that was against poor opposition of Chester, Solihull and [B]Ebbsfleet[/B]). Its going to be a tall order to get through that run against some tough teams.[/QUOTE]

I would suggest that Ebbsfleet away looks like a must win (I could say that about every game at this stage of the season). It appears that this will be a difficult game. In a decent run of form having only lost once since the start of February (3-0 away at Tranmere). This has put them in touching distance of the play offs so they will be focused on beating us. They have 2 games in hand over the play off contenders; excluding Tranmere and Sutton. Should they win those they are 1 point ahead of Fylde and 2 points behind us and Aldershot, emphasising the importance of the game.

RedArmy123 4th April 2018 14.19:59

Did a re visit and got us to finish 7th, same as last time, with Fylde finishing above us on GD. If correct an away trip to BW awaits..

petered 4th April 2018 22.16:17

[QUOTE=WrexhamTID;2130271]Tranmere second and us Third, with Boreham Wood, Sutton, Aldershot and Dover taking up 4-7th.[/QUOTE]

Why not?? Everyone is scrapping. Why not us 3rd

pagl 5th April 2018 06.33:34

[QUOTE=petered;2130602]Why not?? Everyone is scrapping. Why not us 3rd[/QUOTE]

Because were not good enough.
We dont win enough games, score enough goals and give away the midfield to even the poorest of teams.

Hey but dont let that get in the way of you thinking we can.

Willywill 5th April 2018 06.53:31

I haven’t done this predictor thing but I am getting worried about our form. We are not now doing what we used to do well. There are now seven teams chasing six spots, although another two could step up if they win games in hand and we implode. As Pagl rightly says, we just don’t look like hitting any form, don’t score enough and now are getting bullied all over the pitch. I fear that it will all end in tears!

wxmdoug 5th April 2018 10.39:42

[QUOTE=pagl;2130611]Because were not good enough.
We dont win enough games, score enough goals and give away the midfield to even the poorest of teams.

Hey but dont let that get in the way of you thinking we can.[/QUOTE]

nothing wrong in being optimistic ,its better than doom and gloom

see how the next two games go and we will have a truer picture what our fate will be .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.15:32.