RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Table predictor for the rest of the season (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111361-table-predictor-rest-season.html)

eastsussexred 5th April 2018 11.18:28

Re: Table predictor for the rest of the season

[QUOTE=Willywill;2130615]I haven’t done this predictor thing but I am getting worried about our form. We are not now doing what we used to do well. There are now seven teams chasing six spots, although another two could step up if they win games in hand and we implode. As Pagl rightly says, we just don’t look like hitting any form, don’t score enough and now are getting bullied all over the pitch. I fear that it will all end in tears![/QUOTE]

I hope not, but Like you, I am not really confident

mol 5th April 2018 12.20:03

I strongly believed we’d go up if we could finish top 3.
But since the poor easter we had, I struggle to see which games we’ll win from the last 5. If we do make the play offs it’ll likely be an away game somewhere and I can’t see us winning on the road

3 wins in the last 12, we’re not exactly a threat to anyone

pagl 5th April 2018 15.15:59

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2130646]nothing wrong in being optimistic ,its better than doom and gloom

see how the next two games go and we will have a truer picture what our fate will be .[/QUOTE]

I just try to be realistic and I think if AD/CD were a bit more realistic then I think we could reach the play offs. Deal with the reality of under-performing players and give some of the others a chance with just 1 or 2 tweaks.

Hampshire Red 5th April 2018 15.44:33

I think this Saturday's game is key. On paper it is the easiest of our remaining away games although Eastleigh did win at Aldershot on Monday. They are a big defensive side and will do well to pick up a point. Any less and we'll be lucky to make the play offs. Win our two home games and draw 2 of our 3 aways and we'll probably make it. A big ask but not impossible. With Aldershot away to Tranmere and Sutton in the remaining games at least one of our rivals is sure to drop points.

wxmdoug 5th April 2018 15.51:59

[QUOTE=pagl;2130694]I just try to be realistic and I think if AD/CD were a bit more realistic then I think we could reach the play offs. Deal with the reality of under-performing players and give some of the others a chance with just 1 or 2 tweaks.[/QUOTE]

sometimes i watch the match and think why cant they see what we are seeing from the stands .

at least when flynn was here he was a permanent fixture in the stands to see how the shape of the team are performing, surly AD/CD would have a person in the stands with input,

there is enough of them in the dugout .

t1954 5th April 2018 16.09:23

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2130705]sometimes i watch the match and think why cant they see what we are seeing from the stands .

at least when flynn was here he was a permanent fixture in the stands to see how the shape of the team are performing, surly AD/CD would have a person in the stands with input,

there is enough of them in the dugout .[/QUOTE]

They clearly can see, but have not got a clue how to put it right. They may as well sit in the stand, because there would be more movement from cardboard cut outs. Can you imagine Klopp or Pulis standing with their arms folded, motionless, with this lot

petered 5th April 2018 17.38:51

[QUOTE=pagl;2130611]Because were not good enough.
We dont win enough games, score enough goals and give away the midfield to even the poorest of teams.

Hey but dont let that get in the way of you thinking we can.[/QUOTE]

Thats the spirit. Give up without trying. Like it.

John Neals Dynasty 5th April 2018 17.52:43

Personally I'm not into this predicting where we will finish. It's like predicting the lottery down to luck, I just hope we qualify as at the moment the signs aren't looking good we used up our luck first half of season.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

pagl 5th April 2018 18.08:24

[QUOTE=petered;2130725]Thats the spirit. Give up without trying. Like it.[/QUOTE]

Its not me thats giving up though. For us to finish in the top 3 we need to win the 5 games. Do you think the management will pick teams capable and do you think the players will really give it a go instead of the settle for a point but maybe snatch a win attitude?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.05:21.