RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Are we missing Massanka ? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111611-we-missing-massanka.html)

Foxy 31st March 2018 15.29:46

Are we missing Massanka ?

A bit left field but I thought I would throw this one in. Off the bench he was an Impact Player. He had pace and would make runs to open defences up. Ok he couldn’t finish , but he created chances and made us more offensive. I am aware of his limitations but since he has left we have missed this type of substitution.

OneLoveWrexham 31st March 2018 15.32:08

Re: Are we missing Massanka ?

:tumbleweed2::tumbleweed2:

Prodigal Dragon 31st March 2018 15.35:00

We are missing players with movement, pace and ability. Mass Anna was very raw, and not sure he was the answer. Something that needs addressing for next season, though.

billybersham 31st March 2018 15.48:48

[QUOTE=Foxy;2128738]A bit left field but I thought I would throw this one in. Off the bench he was an Impact Player. He had pace and would make runs to open defences up. Ok he couldn’t finish , but he created chances and made us more offensive. I am aware of his limitations but since he has left we have missed this type of substitution.[/QUOTE]

Think this is another wind up post,the striker had nothing going for him,it is a shame that he played 26 times for us this season,but he does sign a good autograph!

Corner Flag 31st March 2018 16.03:45

[QUOTE=Foxy;2128738]A bit left field but I thought I would throw this one in. Off the bench he was an Impact Player. He had pace and would make runs to open defences up. Ok he couldn’t finish , but he created chances and made us more offensive. I am aware of his limitations but since he has left we have missed this type of substitution.[/QUOTE]

Wrong day it's 1st April tomorrow .

Foxy 31st March 2018 16.06:33

[QUOTE=billybersham;2128750]Think this is another wind up post,the striker had nothing going for him,it is a shame that he played 26 times for us this season,but he does sign a good autograph![/QUOTE]

Really it’s not. He gave us something different. Pace frightens defenders and opens the game up.

John Neals Dynasty 31st March 2018 16.08:51

Apparently he's a nice lad but football wise clueless. He could be on his way to Walsall I bet their fans were excited today.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

John Neals Dynasty 31st March 2018 16.10:55

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2128756]Wrong day it's 1st April tomorrow .[/QUOTE]
^^^
😂
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

TaidTom 31st March 2018 16.13:34

[QUOTE=Foxy;2128757]Really it’s not. [B]He gave us something different. [/B]Pace frightens defenders and opens the game up.[/QUOTE]

He certainly did.

Pace, but not much else. Go a couple of miles down the road and get one of the Wrexham AC sprinters signed up, if all we need is someone to run fast along the line.

Massanka is one of those players that you want to do well. He seems a really nice lad. Alas, he isn't good enough for a professional career in football.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.43:42.