RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Balanced Midfield (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112799-balanced-midfield.html)

benwilliams 3rd November 2018 19.03:21

[QUOTE=Flumpadinks a RED;2191665]Salford to contact Summerfield soon, offer him silly amount to ditch us in Jan. Disrupt us and halt our promotion push. Sound familiar.....

Summerfield isn't a disruptive tool though that we would allow to leave, and have learnt from that one.[/QUOTE]

Heard a rumour Salford made an approach for Rutherford but he wasn't interested.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Birdy 3rd November 2018 19.51:33

Re: Balanced Midfield

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2191610]Agree with this, I like Akil but Walker probably in ahead of him on merit at the moment. Think we forget how young Akil is though.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

He is 22 hardly a 'youngster'. Looking like more of a Robbie Evans type scenario atm.

Hometown Unicorn 3rd November 2018 19.54:05

We need to be looking at making an offer for Walker after his loan runs out in Jan.

Funny_Old_Game 3rd November 2018 20.09:51

It’s our best midfield, doesn’t take a genius.

Funny_Old_Game 3rd November 2018 20.10:41

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2191686]We need to be looking at making an offer for Walker after his loan runs out in Jan.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. He also increases the good looking quota. He’s ridiculous.

benwilliams 3rd November 2018 20.12:17

[QUOTE=Birdy;2191685]He is 22 hardly a 'youngster'. Looking like more of a Robbie Evans type scenario atm.[/QUOTE]

Young compared to you and me Birdy ;)
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

davewilli 3rd November 2018 20.27:22

[QUOTE=Birdy;2191685]He is 22 hardly a 'youngster'. Looking like more of a Robbie Evans type scenario atm.[/QUOTE]

Why can't Wxm fans accept, not every player in the squad can play. We have suffered from no strength in depth since being in the NL and now the finances have allowed us to have a 20 plus strong squad balanced with more quality, fans want to ditch players. No longer do we fall apart with 1 or 2 key players missing, we have good players to come in. Get behind these lads, they are making a decent fist of it.

ruthinred 3rd November 2018 20.34:56

Anyone rate deverdics then ?

Get the impression he's one of the 'characters' in the squad , hence managers like him, and keep him in the 15

Birdy 3rd November 2018 20.37:38

[QUOTE=davewilli;2191699]Why can't Wxm fans accept, not every player in the squad can play. We have suffered from no strength in depth since being in the NL and now the finances have allowed us to have a 20 plus strong squad balanced with more quality, fans want to ditch players. No longer do we fall apart with 1 or 2 key players missing, we have good players to come in. Get behind these lads, they are making a decent fist of it.[/QUOTE]

Nothing in my post mentioned about not supporting him so don't know where you got that from. Always trying to make something out of nothing.

Replace with better when his contract is up at end of season, simple as that.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.38:08.