RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Kieran Kennedy Signs (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113240-kieran-kennedy-signs.html)

Phils-an-alki 10th January 2019 12.27:57

Re: Kieran Kennedy Signs

Tollit - What a waste of a signing but classic Wrexham FC. Sign a player on loan then barely use him. Mental.

Birdy 10th January 2019 12.33:53

need a couple of creative players next

wrexile 10th January 2019 12.35:47

I’m feeling better about things... not exactly positive....but not quite as despondent... case of wait and see I guess? Looks a photo fit cross between Carra and Holroyd to me!
At least we are doing (a lot of) business early for once.

Gwersyllt-Robin 10th January 2019 12.38:16

[QUOTE=wrexile;2218910]I’m feeling better about things... not exactly positive....but not quite as despondent... case of wait and see I guess? Looks a photo fit cross between Carra and Holroyd to me!
At least we are doing (a lot of) business early for once.[/QUOTE]

looks like Stockton's twin to me!

WREX777 10th January 2019 12.38:52

On paper looks a great signing .

Outertowner 10th January 2019 12.40:31

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2218908]Tollit - What a waste of a signing but classic Wrexham FC. Sign a player on loan then barely use him. Mental.[/QUOTE]

He looked decent and had plenty of pace, scored on his debut, but has never started.

dixienormous 10th January 2019 12.51:25

[QUOTE=Gwersyllt-Robin;2218902]To have signed this lad on a free when Slops paid a few for him in the Summer seems an astute bit of business. After the knee jerk reaction to Tuesday’s woeful performance, I think that the dust has settled - with the return of Walker, addition of Kennedy and the signing of two strikers who are only going to get better as they settle; we are at least in a position to change and hopefully get back on track.[/QUOTE]

I hope and actually think you might be right,.although I think we need some quality in the middle of the park, to create

Rhosymedre Red 10th January 2019 12.55:17

A former England U19 international and Manchester City youth star.

Dave-o 10th January 2019 12.56:37

[QUOTE=Outertowner;2218914]He looked decent and had plenty of pace, scored on his debut, but has never started.[/QUOTE]

There must be multiple reasons why he doesn't start it's too simple to just shout 'start him'.
1.) If you want to piss off and demotivate our attacking players by dropping them straight away when we (had) been doing well for a newbie go ahead. Shows lack of loyalty and disrupts a team that have flirted with top spot.
2.) Not match fit for 90mins due to lack of games.
3.) Coming back from knee injury I believe so 90 mins on a plastic pitch not the best idea at Bromley.
4.) Player with pace often preferred when defences tiring as impact sub at end of gaame. He scored against Salford after they had thrown the towel in.
5.) Can he match the defensive duties, running closing down of our other established forwards. Maybe he can but I'd doubt it.

It's too simplistic to say he should start.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.36:33.