RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Danny Ward money ? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114305-danny-ward-money.html)

redone 11th August 2019 16.51:38

Re: Danny Ward money ?

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2280795]Do you ever read the facts?
£5k to get started and nothing more to pay unless they breach the confidentiality agreement.
If they can satisfy the members conditions then the proposal is put to an EGM.
The format is open and transparent and has been discussed to death.[/QUOTE]

I whatever

Alan Attack 11th August 2019 16.58:13

It’s strange how these threads pop up when we lose a game. It’s as if some Wrexham supporters prey and take solace in such results. I’m not for a moment suggesting Foxy isn’t a Wrexham fan but it’s more than a coincidence he posts this stuff when we lose. The Ward money wasn’t mentioned last weekend.

John Neals Dynasty 11th August 2019 17.53:33

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2280801]It’s strange how these threads pop up when we lose a game. It’s as if some Wrexham supporters prey and take solace in such results. I’m not for a moment suggesting Foxy isn’t a Wrexham fan but it’s more than a coincidence he posts this stuff when we lose. The Ward money wasn’t mentioned last weekend.[/QUOTE]

Funnily enough before I read your post I was thinking the same, yes we could do with some outside investment which has been done to death.

But if you had lots and lots of money to invest and not a Wrexham fan who would you invest in a long standing 12 yr non league club or a club like Bolton wanderers an ex premier league club.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Foxy 11th August 2019 18.51:58

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2280801]It’s strange how these threads pop up when we lose a game. It’s as if some Wrexham supporters prey and take solace in such results. I’m not for a moment suggesting Foxy isn’t a Wrexham fan but it’s more than a coincidence he posts this stuff when we lose. The Ward money wasn’t mentioned last weekend.[/QUOTE]

Odd to see that you are more interested in scrutinising questions about the Ward money than you are about asking when and how the Ward money is coming to the club.

Alan Attack 11th August 2019 19.06:03

[QUOTE=Foxy;2280816]Odd to see that you are more interested in scrutinising questions about the Ward money than you are about asking when and how the Ward money is coming to the club.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think it’s odd at all.

As long as we get it, that’s all that concerns me. I can’t really affect anything else.

GarryOggy 11th August 2019 20.22:17

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2280773]He's one who's apparently had informal talks, proclaiming it a closed shop some time ago.[/QUOTE]

What has he actually achieved in football?

Pieman 11th August 2019 21.52:00

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2280739]He is not as invisible as you think, any trust board member reading this know exactly who he is![/QUOTE]

About time everyone else did bud

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 11th August 2019 21.57:41

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2280828]What has he actually achieved in football?[/QUOTE]

Personally wouldn't want him, that's beside the point

Look into what his former side have achieved in youth football, with his backing. Deserving of a lot of praise for that alone.

John Neals Dynasty 11th August 2019 22.08:40

I don't know about anybody else not particularly one of the privileged few to know who this is why the secrecy or is it just bull? We are all paying fans majority of us are WST members so put it out there.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.12:07.