RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup R4 draw (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114472-tunnocks-caramel-wafer-cup-r4-draw.html)

Phils-an-alki 10th September 2019 11.55:20

Re: Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup R4 draw

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2291474]Another home tie so more money in the bank :)[/QUOTE]

When you get back to planet earth, reality might kick in.

fezbob 10th September 2019 11.55:28

[QUOTE=Foxy;2291496]What a load of absolute crap. A televised home game against Chesterfield lost to play a school team from St Mirren . As I keep saying, really stupid to win against Ayr[/QUOTE]

Eh, when did you mention this? Say it a few more times and one day you might be appreciated for the great sage you clearly are.

Birdy 10th September 2019 12.03:15

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2291474]Another home tie so more money in the bank :)[/QUOTE]

Actually less money as we have to postpone the Chesterfield match which would have brought in more revenue with more fans attending and the bt payment.

CRUMBS 10th September 2019 12.04:39

I see Connahs Quay away to Patrick Thistle , now looks like we could be on live S4c so maybe some silly time .

Phils-an-alki 10th September 2019 12.04:59

For some 'fans' its now all about off field stability, just having a club (praise the lord almighty) and 'money in the bank'. Winners.

fezbob 10th September 2019 12.09:28

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2291508]For some 'fans' its now all about off field stability, just having a club (praise the lord almighty) and 'money in the bank'. Winners.[/QUOTE]

As much as I'm peed off about the draw being crap, I'm not sure I really get the people using our participation in this tournament as a stick to beat the club with. We were automatically entered based on where we finished last season and fielded a pretty weak team by all accounts, particularly towards the end of the match. I'm not sure expecting professional footballers to throw a game is either fair or realistic so we just have to get on with it.

Iesty 10th September 2019 12.10:55

Rangers arent playing their 3rd round tie until Wednesday 18th September

Maybe we can get dispensation. Or as someone else suggested, play them on the Sunday

ruthinred 10th September 2019 12.12:18

Would have gone to chesterfield match,, wont be going to this and cant make midweek games

So there goes my £20

CRUMBS 10th September 2019 12.15:12

Maybe not so bad really , as we may have gelled by the time of the new Chesterfield date game , eh , think of that then .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.21:01.