RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Off Field Success story (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114647-off-field-success-story.html)

CRUMBS 7th October 2019 10.52:26

Re: Off Field Success story

But this is why they bring in suitable ex people isn't it , no one else would want to work under Darlington .

Quay Red 7th October 2019 10.56:06

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2304815]When QR says things like 'from what I'm led to believe' it basically means Pete told him, probably over a few pints or whatever's your poison.[/QUOTE]

When you say anything Phil. There is an assumption that you are talking out of your arse.
Don't think I've ever had a pint with Pete.- Just for the record.

billybersham 7th October 2019 11.15:57

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2304814]That may not be so QR , did Ricketts want rid of Darlington , and what do they do they let Ricketts go and keep a 10 a penny coach , so you are wrong on that .[/QUOTE]

THe player in question did tell me that Ricketts wanted to get rid of Darlington but could not.I did put this down in my original post in March.No conspiracy theories here just facts I am afraid.

CRUMBS 7th October 2019 11.20:55

I believe everything you say billy .

John Neals Dynasty 7th October 2019 12.44:50

[QUOTE=Answer Release;2304031]Wake up QR! CD has been pushing candidates from the FAW courses since he walked through the door.

Whilst the club don’t want to pay him off (he’s well paid here by the way) the people he has got a job aren’t going to turn around and say “thanks for that Carl but my first move is to request you are now sacked” are they?!

The players don’t like / rate him, indeed he’s not rated anywhere outside the FAW coaching set up. Classroom organiser, maybe, experienced coach? Absolutely not.

He’s a massive part of our woes over recent years.[/QUOTE]

Keates brought him back to the club after Mills got rid of him....

So he is going nowhere just like the club.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

redtilidie 7th October 2019 17.41:43

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2304811]There is some truth in your post.
The players resent a 1 day a week coach.
CD is a strong character who will try to impose his will on the manager (from what I'm led to believe) It's up to the manager to be stronger and put CD in his place. -[B] Or get rid.[/B][/QUOTE]

Not a chance in hell!

billybersham 7th October 2019 19.43:03

[QUOTE=redtilidie;2305202]Not a chance in hell![/QUOTE]

Think I will change my name to billy liar as some do not believe the dictatorship that we are under

dixienormous 7th October 2019 21.43:32

I have a little chuckle every time I read this thread title.

At a football club if there's no success on the field there are no such things as success off it, it's irrelevant, worthless and a waste of time.

'Wow do you remember that football club who didn't do anything for 13years'?'

138+NotOut 8th October 2019 09.23:51

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2302706]You must be going around with your eyes closed.
New club shop. Improved and expanded Hospitality.
Better take up on advertising. Promotion and use of the 'course as a venue for meetings, parties etc.
Reduction in operating losses from £750k a year when the trust took over to around £100k which is covered by the WST
On going ground improvements, Drainage, Pitch improvements. Floodlight maintenance. Ticketing. Reduction in freebees.
Improved catering - still more work to do on concourse bars.
Long term. Lease of facility for £100k / annum.
Stand sponsorships.
Moves towards creating a new training facility to replace Colliers / 9 Acre.
Kop redevelopment.
I'm sure there's a lot more but I've listed those that immediately come to mind.[/QUOTE]

There's literally an advert in Mrs toilets from 05/06 season

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.23:56.