RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Injuries (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114703-injuries.html)

Percy Sugden 9th October 2019 09.40:52

Re: Injuries

[QUOTE=andywrex90;2306326]Besides all the other issues which I’m sure people are disappointed over.

I find our lack our injury updates baffling.. it’s ridiculous! I have a better idea of who is going to play and not play for premiership sides , but we can’t seem to get consistent updates for wrexham.. so annoying ..[/QUOTE]

It’s very poor. We gain very little from not releasing info about players injuries. Fans want to feel involved and not giving proper updates doesn’t improve this.

Phils-an-alki 9th October 2019 09.42:35

[QUOTE=WREXHAM TID;2306405]Why would you give the opposition an advantage of who is injured and who is not?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Hilarious excuse.

Percy Sugden 9th October 2019 09.45:14

The fact that Smith’s new contract wasn’t announced speaks volumes. What did the club gain from this?

pagl 9th October 2019 09.52:25

Maybe the reasons are embarrassing.
Hooper is injured but makes it worse by moving furniture - wtf!

Phils-an-alki 9th October 2019 09.59:35

[QUOTE=pagl;2306423]Maybe the reasons are embarrassing.
Hooper is injured but makes it worse by moving furniture - wtf![/QUOTE]

Didn't that information come from yet another leak re Hooper?

WREXHAM TID 9th October 2019 10.41:21

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2306419]Hilarious excuse.[/QUOTE]

Really?

Last night Harrogate on every corner crowded the 6 yard box knowing Dibble is weak from crosses as seen at Solihull.

If we announced that Lainton was starting who is better at commanding his box then putting the ball into our 6 yard box would have made it easier for him to claim and catch them on the break.

Why take away a potential advantage for us and give the team we are playing time to prepare in training.

For long term injuries then I agree it would be good to have a update but not when players are touch and go for starting.

Phils-an-alki 9th October 2019 10.57:37

[QUOTE=WREXHAM TID;2306430]Really?

Last night Harrogate on every corner crowded the 6 yard box knowing Dibble is weak from crosses as seen at Solihull.

If we announced that Lainton was starting who is better at commanding his box then putting the ball into our 6 yard box would have made it easier for him to claim and catch them on the break.

Why take away a potential advantage for us and give the team we are playing time to prepare in training.

For long term injuries then I agree it would be good to have a update but not when players are touch and go for starting.[/QUOTE]

You do know that they get see the team they'll be playing against at least an hour before kick off, right?

John Neals Dynasty 9th October 2019 11.00:37

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2306369]Your presence may be missed but your attitude won't.[/QUOTE]

Q.R 64 years he has supported and you dismiss his reason as attitude I'm sorry but the attitude is coming from the ones he is peed off with.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Ooh aah Paskin 9th October 2019 11.16:55

From my understanding of the injuries:

Manny Smith - Still nowhere near fitness, really doubt we will see him playing again.

Lainton - Seems to get close but then relapses, last I heard was in training.

Hooper - Was gaining minutes to get fitness back but suffered a 'freak' setback and now is back on the treatment table.

As for timescales? I would say Lainton is most likely then Hooper...

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.24:52.