RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Injuries (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114703-injuries.html)

Wirral Red 9th October 2019 13.20:40

Re: Injuries

Is this a thread about injuries?
The second post turned it into the usual criticise the board at every opportunity thread.
The same people with the same comments.
Only about six comments about injuries.
Some people on here need to get a life.

1AlbertKinsey 9th October 2019 13.35:44

[QUOTE=Wirral Red;2306497]Is this a thread about injuries?
The second post turned it into the usual criticise the board at every opportunity thread.
The same people with the same comments.
Only about six comments about injuries.
Some people on here need to get a life.[/QUOTE]

Wrong, the OP complains about lack of info re injuries - the info must come from the Club..and it doesn't!

Roly Ugolini 9th October 2019 13.37:26

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2306474]But like PAA says the opposing team is given the team sheet 1 hr before the game starts .[/QUOTE]
Yes, but if you knew days before hand that Renaldo wasn’t fit you would be in a better position than wetting your self over him
( Not that it applies to our players at the moment )

Ooh aah Paskin 9th October 2019 13.45:36

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2306466]At the risk of joining in with the moaning, the fact you have had to piece together the above from rumours and message board posts and that you’re still not really any the wiser is exactly the issue!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

exactamundo!

tokyored 9th October 2019 13.52:05

From Rich Williams after the game yesterday,

Dean Keates hopeful that goalkeeper Rob Lainton, yet to play for
@Wrexham_AFC this season due to injury, will get some minutes in cup on Saturday

John Neals Dynasty 9th October 2019 14.34:04

[QUOTE=Roly Ugolini;2306473]I think it would be good to have updates on long term injuries but nearer an actual game why give the opposition any idea of who is injured or who is returning from injury..
I think it’s right that sometimes we should be excluded from such information[/QUOTE]

Their has been very little official news on injuries for a long time, some vague stuff on Manny but I honestly have not got a clue what Laintons injury is,i heard ankle but how did he do it? How severe is it? Does he need an Op or whatever, our player of the season last and not played this season with all sorts of different rumours.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Ooh aah Paskin 9th October 2019 15.15:43

[QUOTE=tokyored;2306518]From Rich Williams after the game yesterday,

Dean Keates hopeful that goalkeeper Rob Lainton, yet to play for
@Wrexham_AFC this season due to injury, will get some minutes [B]in cup[/B] on Saturday[/QUOTE]

He shouldn't be messing around in a cup, he should be on the pitch!!! :31:

:D

RadioRed 9th October 2019 15.51:55

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2306494]This transparent board that held a press conference introducing Barrow as manager to fans knowing he wanted out?

This transparent board who kept Manny's contract from us?

This transparent board that didn't have the guts to sit beside the man they appointed in his first press conference and explain their decision?

The transparent board that tells lies about the DSA to cover themselves?

They are only transparent when it suits them and when they can use it as currency to win fans over.

This transparent board that used a club legend as their fall guy and didn't even have the decency to tell him the truth?

Laughable and deluded but not unexpected.[/QUOTE]

I couldn’t have put it better.

aussiejackoinsaudi 10th October 2019 00.20:09

So Wales and other teams at Rugby World Cup are able to give comprehensive injury update. AFL teams in Australia do the same. Wrexham can't manage it as it is presumably giving the opposition an advantage! Load of rubbish.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.44:56.