RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is there anyone who wont return to the Racecourse? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118224-there-anyone-who-wont-return-racecourse.html)

Vorporix 9th September 2021 18.09:13

Re: Is there anyone who wont return to the Racecourse?

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2512031]Indeed. Chester’s “fanbase” have confirmed they won’t be attending the racecourse in the foreseeable future…[/QUOTE]

They have been social distancing at the Deva for years!

Corner Flag 9th September 2021 18.26:12

[QUOTE=BillEBadass;2512021]I have made the decision not to attend any raves, night clubs. concerts etc. I will, however, continue to attend the Racecourse where, if we don't start winning very soon, it could go back to the football wasteland we have experienced for the last few years.[/QUOTE]

Yes I have decided not to attend any raves or nightclubs but will attend footy matches but I am 70yrs old this year :)

wrexhamrob 9th September 2021 19.17:46

[QUOTE=fezbob;2512226]I wore a mask under the concourse for the Notts County game as I still don't feel comfortable in enclosed areas. I'd say I was in a very tiny minority though.[/QUOTE]

Very sensible Fezbob , I did likewise. The concourse can get crowded. Having worked on risk issues in health for 40 years, yes I am a little nervous. Life is always a balance of risk and benefit , from crossing the road, smoking, drinking, food choices, Covid19 and now attending events. Yes there may be a few fans who are more risk averse than me, reasonably healthy 60 something. Having worked on risk assessments for another organisation recently- yes social distance rules have gone but organisations have to have a Covid19 risk assessment - remember risks increase with crowds, indoor, with less distance. Outdoors less risk. If you’re concerned yourself then arrive early, spend minimal time on the concourse and wear a mask there. We are all attending for our common purpose of supporting our team our club in this exciting times. Enjoy and as usual be mindful of our fellow fans . COYR

Cenotaff 9th September 2021 19.27:29

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2512305]No social distancing rules anymore.[/QUOTE]

There shouldn't need to be rules to give people a bit of space. Pre or post Covid. People are just rude.

Bissell 9th September 2021 19.28:13

[QUOTE=RED71;2512253]Same as a couple of others, I have been quite ill since BHM match. Been so careful over last 18 months to what end? First venture back into normality and bang..

Bit pissed off with the attitude of lots of dickhead fans who don't comprehend social distancing, especially when they've had a shandy. They still think they're in the days where if you all push together, you all get in quicker!!![/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that. So did you get covid from the notts county game?

panda23 9th September 2021 19.37:37

Apparently some fans think your a bit of a twat if you ask them to move from your season ticket seat that you have had for a few seasons ��

Wxm boy 9th September 2021 19.41:19

[QUOTE=Bissell;2512344]Sorry to hear that. So did you get covid from the notts county game?[/QUOTE]

How could he possibly know??
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Iggy Pop 9th September 2021 19.56:15

[QUOTE=RED71;2512253]Same as a couple of others, I have been quite ill since BHM match. Been so careful over last 18 months to what end? First venture back into normality and bang..

Bit pissed off with the attitude of lots of dickhead fans who don't comprehend social distancing, especially when they've had a shandy. They still think they're in the days where if you all push together, you all get in quicker!!![/QUOTE]

Really sorry to hear that. Hope you make a full and speedy recovery. I've got to ask though, what was the BHM match? or is that a typo?

Drury-red 9th September 2021 20.24:23

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2512350]Really sorry to hear that. Hope you make a full and speedy recovery. I've got to ask though, what was the BHM match? or is that a typo?[/QUOTE]

Bank Holiday Monday

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.09:04.