RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is that it for signings? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110081-signings.html)

subbuteorob 21st July 2017 14.35:22

Re: Is that it for signings?

Until their fans and club learn a bit of humility they won't go up. You have to respect the other teams in this league as they are all banana skins potentially.

waxcrayon 21st July 2017 14.44:08

[QUOTE=mjc82;2052329]Parachute payments ended this year.. Tranmere are well run nowadays, I suppose it helps having a chartered accountant as your owner.

Peter Johnson needed to sell up for years and just kept the club a float until the right person came along.[/QUOTE]

I read somewhere they are losing a million a year :huh2:

standman 21st July 2017 14.53:27

[QUOTE=waxcrayon;2052354]I read somewhere they are losing a million a year :huh2:[/QUOTE]

Yes further up this page.

moynkeepthefaith 21st July 2017 15.07:44

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2052346]Tranmere fans are like Liverpool fans they share some Irish Dna.

Every season Liverpool fans this is going to be our year we're going to win the league.

Notice the Tranmere fans similarity?
This year it's going to be our year ;0)
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

JND not to be too precious but I have a very large slice of Irish DNA and am not completely sure what your point is ? It is not like you to resort to xenophobia.

Red Light 21st July 2017 15.17:02

Anyway back on topic - nothing moving today but perhaps on Monday a new addition ? in readiness for a debut next Tuesday at Altrincham.

Bailey 21st July 2017 15.18:40

What about Barry Corr, big, knows where the goal is. I know had injury last year but is a handful for most defences. Don't know if he is still available

Red Light 21st July 2017 15.31:17

Barr Corr is a free agent - released by Cambridge United after 2 years interrupted by serious knee surgery.

I wouldn't of thought he would be on the radar - hasn't played much.

I am expecting DK to bring someone in unexpected and bowl us over again.

standman 21st July 2017 16.17:39

[QUOTE=Bailey;2052365]What about Barry Corr, big, knows where the goal is. I know had injury last year but is a handful for most defences. Don't know if he is still available[/QUOTE]

Too much of a risk with a small squad and I tight budget.

don1 21st July 2017 16.30:21

Interesting that the release of the squad numbers leaves 6,11 & 12 that haven't been taken, then says "not just yet, anyway". Looks like DK still has some irons in the fire.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.59:52.