RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Time for positivity - a rallying cry (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113416-time-positivity-rallying-cry.html)

Alan Attack 10th February 2019 08.11:53

Re: Time for positivity - a rallying cry

[QUOTE=krux;2230155]Two wins in a row is great, and if we start doing the business away then there will be no stopping us.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

We have got to this position being poor on the road. Perhaps we should take a leaf out of the book of our opponents at the Racecourse, stifle teams and nick a 1-0.

krux 10th February 2019 08.19:02

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2230161]We have got to this position being poor on the road. Perhaps we should take a leaf out of the book of our opponents at the Racecourse, stifle teams and nick a 1-0.[/QUOTE]

You right. If we were decent on the road, we would be romping it.

I'd be delighted with nicking 1-0's
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

davewilli 10th February 2019 08.22:16

[QUOTE=pagl;2230135]Moyn. You know all the complaints have been about lack of transparency, secrecy and the bumbling of the managerial appointments.

Only results will wash away the bitter taste.
I havent seen an improvement on the pitch and the next few away games will show if the boards gamble has worked. And only promotion or a play off place will wash away this episode totally.

I think we are still carrying players in the team and I hope BH is brave enough to make changes or even bring in another player.[/QUOTE]

Pagl, I think you have mis-understood the thread, there are plenty of other threads to raise gripes or concerns. People cringe at #weareoneteam, but we need to be together now, what has gone has gone, we have a great opportunity, many didn't expect so we need to give it our all.

No one 'tutted' more than me, first half yesterday but the atmosphere was flat, the 64 from D&R making more noise. Credit to the grass roots kids they got some singing going and the team clicked and lifted the rest of us.

pjwales 10th February 2019 08.39:46

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2230153]Great post - one question - where is Greasby mate :)[/QUOTE]

Greasby is on the Wirral pennisula not far from the tramps

Vorporix 10th February 2019 08.50:34

[QUOTE=pjwales;2230168]Greasby is on the Wirral pennisula not far from the tramps[/QUOTE]

Thanks PJ

Prodigal Dragon 10th February 2019 08.56:00

Exactly. We have nothing to lose or fear by being positive and see we can improve further. Goals; goals; goals!

Our goal is promotion!:)

TaidTom 10th February 2019 08.59:35

[QUOTE=davewilli;2230165]Pagl, I think you have mis-understood the thread, there are plenty of other threads to raise gripes or concerns. People cringe at #weareoneteam, but we need to be together now, what has gone has gone, we have a great opportunity, many didn't expect so we need to give it our all.

No one 'tutted' more than me, first half yesterday but the atmosphere was flat, the 64 from D&R making more noise. Credit to the grass roots kids they got some singing going and the team clicked and lifted the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

Most threads end up derailed.

If we can take the second half into the next few games, we've got a great chance of finally getting out of this league. There really isn't another team better than us.

pagl 10th February 2019 09.21:14

[QUOTE=davewilli;2230165]Pagl, I think you have mis-understood the thread, there are plenty of other threads to raise gripes or concerns. People cringe at #weareoneteam, but we need to be together now, what has gone has gone, we have a great opportunity, many didn't expect so we need to give it our all.

No one 'tutted' more than me, first half yesterday but the atmosphere was flat, the 64 from D&R making more noise. Credit to the grass roots kids they got some singing going and the team clicked and lifted the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

I was commenting on what Moyn had said. I understand the point and the positivity will come from results. This is now what matters the most.

Opinions have been divided and its been a week we all want to forget really.
First half atmosphere was as flat as the performance and mood in the stands.

Here is hoping the results now create this positivity. After all none of us want failure regardless of our opinions.

John Neals Dynasty 10th February 2019 10.58:10

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2230153]Great post - one question - where is Greasby mate :)[/QUOTE]

It's on the Wirral
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.11:32.