RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates Interview (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114682-keates-interview.html)

Phils-an-alki 8th October 2019 07.41:57

Re: Keates Interview

[QUOTE=sionwxm;2305454]I agree with this also.[/QUOTE]

Agreeing with something that's incorrect when all you have to do is listen to the press conference and hear the words come out of Dixie's mouth. Jaw dropping.

CRUMBS 8th October 2019 07.42:26

It's no wonder these scammers can make money out of people , they make a lot of money , when you look on here you can see the mentality of the sort the prey on , simple souls .

KingBuxton_Forever red 8th October 2019 08.15:47

[QUOTE=WREXHAM TID;2305359]Board are damed if they show up “look at arrogance appointing a manager fans didn’t want”

Damed if they don’t show up “board couldn’t even face the fans” “bet they couldn’t get time off work”

People wanted a football man to appoint the manager so Dixie led the process and not Spencer.

People wanted a full time assistant manager (rightly so) we get Andy Davies back and people are fuming.

I don’t agree with the board decisions over the last 12 months but they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

This is all spot on. The board cant win at this point.

CRUMBS 8th October 2019 08.22:23

Spot on my foot , what a load of tosh , the Board completely and utterly brought this whole situation on themselves and totally cocked it up again .

Wreck Sam 8th October 2019 08.22:36

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2305511]This is all spot on. The board cant win at this point.[/QUOTE]

This has been the problem though hasn't it.... the board have operated as a we know best and see the club as a battle ground between us and them... as a game to win. Nobody can win with that mindset... certainly not the club.

KingBuxton_Forever red 8th October 2019 08.25:21

[QUOTE=Wreck Sam;2305519]This has been the problem though hasn't it.... the board have operated as a we know best and see the club as a battle ground between us and them... as a game to win. Nobody can win with that mindset... certainly not the club.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes. 100%, its most definitely a corner they have backed themselves into by making continued poor decisions.

Baring Keates pulling off a masterstroke I cant see it going away either. Even then, with this current board as soon as things go wrong (which they inevitably will to some degree, its football) the knives will be out all over again.

The club doesn't win you are right. All the bickering and nitpicking on both sides is really tiresome for me personally, prefer us to be talking about the football.

Hometown Unicorn 8th October 2019 08.26:33

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2305511]This is all spot on. The board cant win at this point.[/QUOTE]

The Dixie leading the process bit is wrong and you know it.

CRUMBS 8th October 2019 08.29:43

And yet KBF you say in your previous post , this is all spot on , are you contradicting yourself .

Phils-an-alki 8th October 2019 08.32:58

Apart from the bit he got wrong of course.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.55:02.